China Edge StripData Strip For Shelf Channel for SalePvc Pe Flexible Plastic Edge Strip ManufacturerPVC Shelf Strip/Data Strip/Ticket Strip With High Quality China FactoriesPvc T Molding Profiles Plastic T Edge Strip ExporterWholesale Wire Pvc Trunking Electrical Plastic Cable Square Trunking Supplier
Today, we finally get to show you our RV window seal replacement and installation! If you missed the videos on how we removed the window or what our process was to reseal the windows, check out the two video links below!
Removing the window: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkv4GSz3kGo
Resealing the exterior: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFjZedCDbPI
Here are the the 7 easy steps we took to create a water-tight seal around our window and stop the damaging leaks:
1) Detach the window from the RV making sure to note the correct positioning of both the exterior window and the interior trim so you know how to reinstall it.
2) Clean the old butyl tape from both the siding and the inside edge of the exterior window (we used mineral spirits to do this but make sure you have gloves on and your are in a well ventilated area!)
3) Wipe down both surfaces with rubbing alcohol and let it dry.
4) Apply butyl tape (sticky side down) to the inside edge of the exterior window. The best practice is to lay the butyl tape as a single continuous strip around the window!
5) Peel the wax paper backing off of the butyl tape, press the window against the siding, and reinstall the window in its original position.
6) Use a dull X-Acto knife or putty to gently go around the outside edge of the window and square off all of the excess butyl tape.
7) Use a NON-SILICONE, SOLVENT BASED sealant to go around the entire outside edge of the window. This will protect the butyl tape from the elements and ensure you will not get any more leaks.
Don’t use an electric drill. Though it may seem easier (like we thought), we researched that hand drilling the interior trim is much more gentile and you have less of a chance of stripping or breaking the screws. Also, make sure you have another person who is able to help both remove and install the window. It would be very hard to try and do this solo. Happy renovating!
If you’d like to support this channel for FREE by doing your normal, everyday shopping, just click on this Amazon link and shop away! http://www.amazon.com/?tag=duetju20-20
We need your help! This is crucial to the success of our channel. Please SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, COMMENT, and SHARE our videos!
Here are three reasons why your subscription matters…
You get up to date notifications for every new video we release!
It helps others like you find our content more quickly and easily!
You support us as we continue providing consistent, quality content to the world
Thanks for the love and support!
- Michael and Jenny Justus
Have you ever wondered what it takes to live full-time in an RV? Follow our journey on social media as we search for what it really means to live…
➞ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/duetjustus
➞ Instagram https://www.instagram.com/duetjustus/
➞ Twitter https://twitter.com/duetjustus
➞ Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/duetjustus/
Canon 70d (body only) → http://amzn.to/2ae3gkQ
Canon 18-135 STM lens → http://amzn.to/2eMf6Gs
Canon 10-18 wide angle STM lens → http://amzn.to/2eMcF6C
iPhone 6/6s wide angle/telephoto lenses → http://amzn.to/2eMfvIM
Shotgun mic → http://amzn.to/2ae3pVB
Windscreen → http://amzn.to/2ae4VGW
Tripod → http://amzn.to/2ae3Zmg
Monopod → http://amzn.to/2ae3sAN
Lighting kit → http://amzn.to/2dZW0fz
3-axis motorized gimbal → http://amzn.to/2dEIFs3
NAME: HaRVey Dent
STYLE: Class C motorhome
MODEL: Yellowstone Camino Classic
LENGTH: 28ft + Hitch and scooter
WEIGHT: 10,000 lb (approx.)
CHASSIS: Ford Econoline Club Wagon (e350)
ENGINE: Ford 460 7.5L V8 engine
MPG: 6.5 (on average)
CONTACT FOR ACRYLIC KITCHEN CABINET SHUTTERS- Call 9400490326
VENEZIA KITCHENS & HOME INTERIORS – Ph: 9400490326 –
Introducing Our Premium Stainless Steel FINISH PREMIUM ALUMINIUM MODULAR KITCHEN… Ideal for Coastal area residences , NO RUST issue, NO TERMITE issue, PREMIUM QUALITY, ELEGANT LOOK as well, IDEAL for NRI customers…….MOST MOVING product among out of 5 options for Kitchen and Other interior works…..
Also we provide Premium LAMINATED MARINE PLY Kitchens.. Contact 09400490326 THRISSUR
Most of the Well known architects recommends our Premium Kitchens..
Steel Finish ALUMINIUM Modular Kitchens & HOME Interiors ( Phone: 0 9400490326 / 9449667252 – ) –
MAIN BENEFITS of Aluminium Kitchens:-
No TERMITE issues
NO RUST Issues
NO DENT issue
NO Water problems
NO termites issues
Less Installation time
CALL : 0940 049 0326 THRISSUR
We provide to most of PREMUM VILLA & APARTMENT Residents. if you have any requirements of MODULAR KITCHEN, Interior furnishing etc…Please do contact us….,@ reasonable Rates Call 9400490326/ 9449667252