China Wear Resistant Plastic Cover StripClear PVC Data Strip China SupplierExtrusion Plastic Molding Hydroponic Channel FactoriesFurniture Corners Guards China SupplierPvc Slotted Board ManufacturersWholesale Hydroponic Nft Pipe Factory
Mud Set Beads are installed with base compound only. These beads provide paramount impact resistance and a superior bond, virtually eliminating cracking.
This range of beads from Trim-Tex incorporates I Beam technology. The I Beam allows the beads to absorb impact and resist cracking while producing a sharper corner.
The range of Mud Set beads use Mud Lock technology and a specially engineered hole pattern to create a superior bond between PVC and Plasterboard. Mud Locks over the entire mud leg of the bead greatly increasing the bonding area. Micro perforations allow the optimum amount of compound to pass through, enabling the bead to self level on the corner. After installation, Mud Set Beads bond so strongly to the wall – they almost become part of it.
Mud Set Beads are the fastest to install in the Trim-Tex range. They can be installed using Automatic Tools, a Hopper or by hand without the need for staples of spray adhesive.
Expect more from your Corner Beads.
Mud Set Rigid Corner Beads can be installed using one of the following methods
without the need of staples or spray adhesive.
Automatic Tools Method
• Mix the joint compound to a smooth, creamy consistency. Fill the Compound
Applicator Tube (CA-T) then attach the Outside Angle Head (OAH)
• Starting at the top of the external corner, run the tool down coating the corner
• Apply the 90° Mud Set Corner Bead to the wall
• Use the Trim-Tex Pro Series Roller or a taping knife to press the bead firmly onto the wall allowing the compound to penetrate the micro perforations. The Mud Set Bead will self level on the corner
• Apply first coat of compound to the Mud Set Corner Bead
• Fill the hopper with base compound and run the length of Mud Set Bead through the hopper to coat the underside of the bead
• Apply the Mud Set Bead to the wall
• Using the Trim-Tex Pro Series Roller or a taping knife to press the bead firmly onto the wall allowing the compound to penetrate the micro perforations. The Mud Set Bead will self level on the corner
• Apply first coat of compound to the Mud Set Bead
• Apply a layer of base compound onto the corner using a trowel or taping knife
• Apply the Mud Set Bead to the wall
• Using the Trim-Tex Pro Series Roller or a taping knife to press the bead firmly onto the wall allowing the compound to penetrate the micro perforations. The Mud Set Bead will self level on the corner.
• Apply the first coat of compound to the Mud Set Bead
For more information on Mud Set Beads and where to buy please visit the Wallboard Tools website: www.wallboardtools.com.au
Stay up to date with the latest Trim-Tex creativity at www.plasterart.com.au or follow PlasterArt on Facebook: www.facebook.com/plasterart
This NASA documentary celebrates 50 years of extravehicular activity (EVA) or spacewalks that began with the first two EVAs conducted by Russian Alexey Leonov in March 1965 and American astronaut Edward White in June 1965 . The documentary features interviews with NASA Administrator and astronaut, Charles Bolden, NASA Deputy Administrator and spacesuit designer, Dava Newman, as well as other astronauts, engineers, technicians, managers and luminaries of spacewalk history. They share their personal stories and thoughts that cover the full EVA experience– from the early spacewalking experiences, to spacesuit manufacturing, to modern day spacewalks aboard the International Space Station as well as what the future holds for humans working on a tether in space. “Suit Up,” is narrated by actor and fan of space exploration Jon Cryer. Cryer recently traveled to Star City, NASA Headquarters and the Johnson Space Center to film an upcoming Travel Channel documentary series.