China Material ExporterChina Melamine Pvc Slotted Board FactoriesChina Pvc Cable TrunkingPVC Rectangular NFT Channel China FactoriesWholesale Carpet Plastic Edge Strip ManufacturerWholesale Polyurethane Wear Strip Exporter
In this tutorial, I demonstrate architectural model making techniques by building a simple study model from start to finish. I’ll walk you through each step along the way offering tips, tricks and the reasoning behind the techniques and methodology I use to build models.
We’ll follow the template outlined in parts 1 through 4 of the series, beginning with:
1 – Defining the model’s purpose. The model I build in the video is a study model and as such it isn’t perfect. It’s meant to be used as a design tool.
2 – We move to choosing a scale for the model. I found that 3/16″=1′-0″ had the right balance for our purposes; both detailed a sketchy.
3 – Next, we constructed a simple base for the architectural model to rest on. We used limestone tile for ours, but you should watch part 4 of the model making series for other ideas.
4 – From there we choose materials: chipboard (1/16″ + 1/32″) and basswood scraps will be used to build the model walls, structure, roof and details. Inexpensive materials ensure you’ll treat the model as a design tool and not be afraid to modify the composition.
5 – Next, it’s on to fabrication. Here I list tips about cutting, blade management, gluing and ways to keep your model clean.
6 – We end by discussing the details I’ve added including fine layers of chipboard, carpet samples to simulate turf, coir matting to represent landscape elements, tracks, gutters and bracing.
For more on the tools, equipment, and materials I use to construct models please see: http://thirtybyforty.com/architectural-model-making/
// GEAR I USE //
* Canon 70D: http://amzn.to/29klz7k
* Canon 24mm f2.8 Lens: http://amzn.to/29l7ac5
* Canon 40mm f2.8 Lens: http://amzn.to/29x2QcI
* Rode VideoMic Pro (hotshoe mtd.): http://amzn.to/29qlNM3
* ATR-2100 USB (dynamic mic): http://amzn.to/2dFDaKp
* Prismacolor Markers: http://thirtybyforty.com/markers
* Timelapse Camera: http://thirtybyforty.com/brinno
* AutoCAD LT: http://amzn.to/2dxjMDH
* SketchUp PRO: http://amzn.to/2cRcojz
* HP T120 Plotter: http://amzn.to/2dBGf1O
* Adobe CC Photography (Photoshop/Lightroom) Plan: http://amzn.to/2dhq5ap
* Architect + Entrepreneur Startup Toolkit: http://thirtybyforty.com/SPL
Please watch: “Making an Architecture Film | A Behind the Scenes Look”
New Housing Project Double Storey Semi Detached For Sale @ Pujut Miri ( Next to Prima Villa )
Bathroom’s : 4
Kitchen: Dry & Wet + Laundry
Car’s Park: 3 ( full Tiles Car Porch )
Patio : 1
Landsize: 8 points
* 24 hours Gated & Guarded Community
* Near to Permy Mall, Permy Hosp & etc
* Private Roller Shutter @ Car Porch
* Built-in Kitchen cabinet
Sale Price : RM
Booking Fee: RM
Income/Salary Advice: RM
What document need? go here
For More Enquirers/View House/Booking :
Please contact 016-850 0005 Ralph Wong
Real Estate Negotiator License : 17904
More Houses Visit www.Sarawak2u.com
Music support by www.bensound.com