China Light Flexible PVC/ABS Roller Shutter Doors For Kitchen PricelistChina NFT Channel Tomatoes Sale FactoriesChina Roller Shutter Door Filing Cabinet PricelistChina Rubber Stairs Strip ManufacturersEdge Protection For Aluminum Extrusion Profiles ExporterWholesale T Shaped Edge Trim Factories
Superb, Superior, Supersize
Built in 2009 to the most prestigious specification, this supersize family home offers a massive 398m2 of under-roof space. Sensationally presented throughout with an exquisitely fluid floor plan, this first class property achieves the elusive blend of high end contemporary design and space combined with a warm and inviting ambience.
Set on a generous 1007m2 block overlooking an attractive reserve, there is an impressive list of features including 4 large bedrooms, multiple living areas, fantastic outdoor entertaining, phenomenal storage and the highest quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
Complementing the homes executive stature is the setting; a beautifully presented, highly sought after modern development. Surrounded by vineyards and countryside this family friendly community is located within the heart of McLaren Vale’s picturesque wine region, providing a relaxing rural environment with a host of amenities to hand.
* 4 large bedrooms, all with contemporary ceiling fans and luxurious carpeting
* Master bedroom with wall mounted TV provision, lovely arched bay window, big walk in robe, beautiful ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling including a ‘feature wall’, corner shower and uber-modern glass vanity with above counter glass basin
* 3 further bedrooms all have huge triple built in wardrobes
* Incredible designated carpeted home theatre room with acoustic insulated bats and gyprock and double coffered feature ceiling for maximum acoustics, surround sound wiring and overhead projector
* Stunning open plan family living space
* Huge gourmet kitchen with down lighting, glossy metallic floor to ceiling cabinetry, stylish glass splashback, Caesarstone bench tops, dishwasher, 900mm built in oven and overhead range hood, microwave nook, appliance cupboard, big fridge space and simply enormous walk in pantry
* Huge adjacent meals area with down lighting and large patio doors opening onto outdoor entertaining
* Semi open plan, adjoining carpeted family lounge room with ceiling fan, down lighting, lots of windows overlooking the rear garden and sliding door to outdoor entertaining
* Rumpus room or teenagers retreat centrally located to rear bedrooms, with huge double doors and ceiling fan
* Large study area off front hallway
* Useful guest cloakroom with toilet and glass above counter corner vanity
* Huge storeroom with painted concrete floor, door to outdoor entertaining and internal access door to garage
* Deluxe 3 way family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling including a ‘feature wall’, ultra-modern glass twin vanity with glass above counter basins, big shower, bath and large linen cupboard
* Big laundry with lots of built in cupboards top and bottom, plentiful bench top space, door to outside and built in ironing board
* Spacious rear hallway with dual access, and two massive built in linen cupboards
* Stainless steel slimline, push touch light switches, stainless steel power points, down lighting or contemporary ceiling fan/ lights and 9ft ceilings throughout
* Fabulous themed, neutral yet modern décor throughout, with subtle feature wall detailing and stylish window treatments
* Striking ‘Northern Box’ timber flooring through main areas
* Semi commercial ‘Actron Air’ 3 phase reverse cycle ducted air conditioning system
* NBN connected for super fast internet speeds
* Insulation to all walls and ceiling (including garage), inside and out
* Extra large garage for 3 vehicles with 2 auto roller doors, and rear roller door for drive through access
* Fabulous 12.5 x 5m pitched roof verandah on Eastern side with immaculate shaded fernery and bar bench underneath the kitchen window
* Beautiful rear garden with good size lush lawn, pristine garden beds with ‘rock wall’ edging and pebble features and a selection of established fruit trees
* 12 x 6 m workshop/ shed with sliding door, concrete floor, power, lighting, built in shelving and mechanics pit
* 22, 500l rainwater tank plumbed to toilet and laundry
* Beautiful frontage with moss rock retaining wall feature, lovely sandstone and plastered quoin façade, attractive tiled bull nose verandah and neat planting
Quite simply, a virtual palace with absolutely no detail overlooked or spared. Simply move in, relax and enjoy everything this exclusive home and the sensational surroundings have to offer.
From Dunn-Edwards Paints: http://www.dunnedwards.com. Interior Designer Tracy Metro shows you how-to paint wood furniture.
For more how-to-paint videos from Dunn-Edwards Paints, visit our YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/dunnedwards