China Kitchen Roller ShutterChina Rubber Seal Shower Door FactoriesChina Waterproof Cable Trunking ManufacturersRubber Strip Step Edge Protection China ManufacturersWholesale Furniture Corners Guards PricelistWholesale Vertical/Horizontal Opening Cabinet With Roller Shutter Door Manufacturers
There are models of 75,90,105,120,135,150,170,180,200 to meet customers’ requirement of production.Epe foam extrusion making machine can produce epe foam sheet ,epe foam fruit net, epe foam tube/rod ,epe edge guard or corner guard depend on different die head and tractor etc auxiliary machine.
I put this video together after a completing a successful kitchen update quickly and easily. I have had a lot of people ask how i did it so here is a quick explanation. Leave me a comment if you have a question.
Here are the steps involved.
Before you begin Purchase or acquire all supplies needed. I used the following. 2.5 x 1/4 inch pine wood strips ( use whatever you want however, we did consider a decorative wood molding as well) , Chop saw, Belt sander, 180 grit and 220 grit sandpaper, Clamps Paint, painting supplies, drill, level, Mask/respirator.
1) Remove cabinet doors and hardware.
2) Sand all surfaces of the doors with 180 grit sandpaper, This is
to roughen the surface of the doors so the adhesive and paints will adhere better. If sanding laminate a mask or respirator is a good idea, that stuff probably is not good to breathe.
3) Cut the trim you have selected to length for the door edges. either make 45degree cuts for the corners or just use 90 degree angles. For decorative trim you will need to make 45 degree cuts.
4) Glue the wood you cut to the doors and clamp down all the way
around. Use a construction grade adhesive. Make sure the clamps do not allow the wood to slip out of place after it has set for a few minutes. Once in place let this sit for about 24 hours or per the instruction on the adhesive you have used.
5) Once the glue has dried resand the wood if using a smooth wood that you are trying to get a uniform trim look. Make sure to focus on the joints between each wood piece so that you get smooth transitions. I used a 220 grit paper so as to leave less scratches that the paint could fill in.
6) Wipe and vacuum off all sawdust and construction grit and lay the doors out to be painted. We used kitchen and bath paints in two different colors for the top and bottom. For the light color doors i primed them first then put 3 coats of color on top. For the dark doors I just painted them with 3 coats of the color paint. Kitchen and bath latex paints usually hold up well but if you are looking for an even more robust solution similar to laminate look into alkalyde paints.
7) Once finished painting replace all hardware and re-hang the doors ( oh yea and don’t forget to pain the cabinets themselves) Since they are the same doors everything should line up! We did have once clearance issue that I had not thought of ahead of time but it was easily fixed by just moving one of the doors slightly. Be sure to consider this ahead of time however if you are adding depth to your doors.
8) Enjoy your new kitchen!
Music By Jason Shaw http://audionautix.com/