China Decorative Wall Corner Guards ExporterChina Metal Edge Protection Rubber Seal Strip for SaleHydroponic PVC NFT Channel ExporterT/U/V/L/W/H/D/C Molding Plastic Strip Or Profile ManufacturersWholesale Pvc Hydroponics FactoriesWholesale Solid NFT PVC U Channel
To see similar machines, stop by http://products.arpac.com/viewitems/shrink-bundling-multipacking/horizontal-shrink-wrappers
The TS37 side seal horizontal shrink wrapper is one of the most versatile packaging machines on the market today. Capable of wrapping up to 80 packages per minute, the continuous motion TS37 film folding system eliminates the need for multiple forming heads with its adjustable film former. Unlike conventional film inverters, the TS37 film path ensures equal transfer of grouped products onto the film without skewing the product configuration. This is ideal for multipacks and irregular shaped products.
The machine features a crank-adjustable height trim seat unit, as well as dial-adjustable pouch length, which enables “on-the-fly” bag length changes without changing the flight spacing. All adjustments are made from the operator side of the machine and product changeovers can be completed quickly and easily.
• Heavy-duty rugged construction for high durability and around-the-clock operation
• Laser cut and CNC machined components for maximum precision and strength
• Powder coat finish that provides a durable scratch resistant surface and prevents corrosion
• Horizontal / vertical cross seal
• Allen-Bradley® PanelView 600Plus operator interface with color touchscreen, message display and self-diagnostics
• Digital counters and scales for easy and repeatable product setup
• Guards and control box doors are electrically interlocked
• 6′ flighted infeed with safety torque limiter
• Adjustable film forming head
• Continuous motion seal head for smooth product transitions
• 8” seal bar opening
• Slide out film rack with needle wheel air evacuation assembly
• Missing product detection
• NEMA 12 main electrical cabinet and controls
• Rapid hand wheel changeover
• Evenly wound trim removal system compacts film trim for easy disposal
• Relaxed film tension at cross seal
• Central point lubrication simplifies preventive maintenance
• Low film alert warns that a film changeover will soon be necessary
• Belted infeed
• Seal jaw bridge
• Extended flighted infeed
• Random & infinite length infeeds
• Stainless steel construction
• Low pressure roller infeed with automatic speed zone control
• Application specific infeeds
• Print registered film capability
• Pneumatic hole punch system
• Easy open film perforation system
Introducing Duralife Lockers – the only HDPE plastic locker that is fully fire rated for your corridor application. Specially designed to meet the demands of the school environment.
Duralife lockers are the only HDPE plastic locker that is fully fire rated for your corridor application.
Specially designed to meet the demands at the school environment, Duralife Lockersare built to withstand the harshest daily use and provide everyday low maintenance in addition the modern aesthetics provide a sophisticated design to meet
Unlike metal lockers, Duralife Lockers are impermeable to moisture are highly dent and graffiti resistant and will never rust or need painting.Saving you the costs associated with the maintenance of other lockers.
In addition, Duralife lockers are built to resist mold mildew and odors and are power washable and steam cleanable.
Incorporating Duralife lockers can contribute points toward LEED certification. Duralife Lockers are manufactured in the USA at our facility in Scranton Pennsylvania.Each Duralife Locker is created by seasoned professional and built to last. Our team is no stranger to making durable easy to maintain lockers.
Scranton products has been manufacturing partitions and lockers for over 26 years including Tufftec lockers, a leading product in professional sports,medical and law enforcement communities.
When developing a locker specifically for the corridor environment, we looked at all possible ways a locker gets used. We wanted to be sure that the locker we produce focuses on three things: durability, ease of maintenance and security. All at a competitive price point. When you choose Duralife lockers you are supporting a healthier environment and healthier kids.
GREENGUARD children & schools certified, Duralife Lockers meet strict criteria for products intended for use in schools and other environments where children spend significant periods of time.
In addition, because they never need painting, they do not contribute to VOC emissions.Improving both indoor and outer air quality.
If you believe durability ease of maintenance and security are important qualities in a locker for your school then your choice is clear Duralife Lockers, built for the long haul.