China Table Plastic Furniture Edge Trim ManufacturerDecorative Wall Corner Guards ManufacturersPvc Plastic Roller Shutter Doors For Steel/Wood Cabinet FactoryPvc T Molding Edge Trim Rubber T Table China ManufacturersT Plastic Furniture Edge Trim for SaleWholesale Plastic Table Edging Trim Pvc Edge Banding For Furniture Factories
Want to save money on your wedding flowers? Follow our simple tutorial showing you how to make a these beautiful table centerpieces!
WHERE ELSE TO FIND US:
Be sure to check out our WEDDING BLOG: http://bridedeforce.blogspot.com There’s new content going up every single day!
You can also follow Fleur for BEAUTY bits and pieces:
Step by Step guide:
1. You will need:
- Flowers of your choice
- Greenery of your choice
- Oasis/Flower Foam (Pre-Soaked)
- Vase/Glass Dish
2. Cut Oasis/Flower Foam to correct size. Make sure that you have pre-soaked it with water.
3. Take your flowers:
- Cut to the correct length
- Strip down the leaves (inc the thorns if you are using roses)
- Pull off any greenery or tatty petals around the head of the flower too
4. Arrange your flowers in a circular pattern, alternating colours if you so wish
- Add greenery & Looped grass if you wish
5. Tie a satin ribbon around the bottom of the vase/glass dish
6. Take any spare flower heads and put them in tiny glass cubes for an added decoration.
7. Don’t forget to keep the arrangement topped up with a little water if you are making them the day before the wedding!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video.