China Nft Extrusion Channel for SaleChina Shower Rubber Strip ExporterMelamine Pvc Slotted Board China SupplierPvc Plastic Roller Shutter Doors For Steel/Wood Cabinet ManufacturerWholesale Cabinet Furniture Plastic Edging Strip FactoryWholesale PVC/ABS Plastic Shutter Doors For Cabinets
President Trump’s lawyers plan to file a complaint against former FBI Director James Comey now that Comey has revealed his role in releasing information about his one-on-one meetings with the president. CBS News political contributor Mark Leibovich explains on CBSN.
Subscribe to the “CBSN” Channel HERE: http://bit.ly/1Re2MgS
Watch “CBSN” live HERE: http://cbsn.ws/1PlLpZ7
Follow “CBSN” on Instagram HERE: http://bit.ly/1PO0dkx
Like “CBSN” on Facebook HERE: http://on.fb.me/1o3Deb4
Follow “CBSN” on Twitter HERE: http://bit.ly/1V4qhIu
Get the latest news and best in original reporting from CBS News delivered to your inbox. Subscribe to newsletters HERE: http://cbsn.ws/1RqHw7T
Get your news on the go! Download CBS News mobile apps HERE: http://cbsn.ws/1Xb1WC8
Get new episodes of shows you love across devices the next day, stream local news live, and watch full seasons of CBS fan favorites anytime, anywhere with CBS All Access. Try it free! http://bit.ly/1OQA29B
CBSN is the first digital streaming news network that will allow Internet-connected consumers to watch live, anchored news coverage on their connected TV and other devices. At launch, the network is available 24/7 and makes all of the resources of CBS News available directly on digital platforms with live, anchored coverage 15 hours each weekday. CBSN. Always On.
SUBSCRIBE HERE: http://bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers
Print & share the RECIPE: http://www.biggerbolderbaking.com/summer-desserts/
Please help me get nominated for a Streamy Award: http://bit.ly/GemmaStreamyAwards
(Nominations close Friday, July 3)
Hi Bold Bakers! This week I have you covered for barbecues, picnics or for any occasion with my Summer Desserts! You’ll find a gorgeous Chocolate Brownie in an Orange, a Grilled Banana Split & more BIG & BOLD treats perfect for the summer. So let’s get grilling!
WATCH more episodes of Bigger Bolder Baking HERE:
* Homemade Dole Whip: http://bit.ly/GemmasDoleWhip
* 3 Breakfasts in a Mug: http://bit.ly/GemsMugBreakfasts
* Homemade Pop-Tarts: http://bit.ly/GemmasPopTarts
* Homemade Popsicles: http://bit.ly/GemmasPopsicleRecipes
* Homemade Milkshakes: http://bit.ly/GemmasMilkshakes
PRINT & SHARE THE RECIPES ON MY WEBSITE
FULL RECIPE ALSO LISTED BELOW
3 BBQ Summer Desserts
Chocolate Brownie in an Orange
1 ¾ cups (15oz/427g) all-purpose flour
1 ½ teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons dark unsweetened cocoa powder
16 ½ oz (465g) dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
1 ½ cup (12oz/337g) unsalted butter
2 ¼ cups (18oz/ 510g) granulated sugar
¾ cups (6oz/168g) packed light brown sugar
7 eggs at room temperature
3 tsp vanilla extract
1. To make the Brownies: Put the chocolate and butter in a large bowl and set it over a saucepan of simmering water or place in the microwave. Stirring occasionally, until the chocolate and butter are completely melted and smooth.
2. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool a little.
3. Add the sugars. Whisk until completely combined. The mixture should be room temperature.
4. Whisk the eggs and vanilla in a jug together.
5. Add a little of the eggs to the chocolate mixture and whisk until combined. Add the remaining eggs and whisk until combined. Do not overbeat the batter at this stage or your brownies will be cakey.
6. Sift the flour, salt and cocoa over the chocolate mixture. Using a rubber spatula (not a whisk), fold the flour mixture into the chocolate until just a bit of the flour mixture is visible. Set aside.
7. To prepare your oranges: Carefully takes a seated knife and take out the center of the orange.
8. Once you take a bit out you can go in with a spoon and scoop the rest out. You don’t have to take out all of the pulp.
9. Pour the batter into your orange 3/4 of the way. Place it’s lid on and wrap in tin foil
10. Place directly on the grills on medium heat (350oF/180oC) and bake for roughly 35-45 minutes.
11. Enjoy straight away with Vanilla ice cream.
1 loaf (shortcake,sponge cake, brioche, angel food cake)
1 lb pkg strawberries, washed
8 wooden skewers
1. Soak your wooden skewers in water for at least 2 hours. This prevents them from burning on the grill. Preheat grill, medium high heat (roughly 300oF/150oC)
2. Cut the cake into 2 inch cubes
3. Take the hull out of the strawberries
4. Thread alternating strawberries and cake on each wooden skewer.
5. Place on the grill and cook for roughly 4-5 minutes, rotating them during the cooking. They are done when the cake is toasted.
6. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream
Grilled Banana Split
Ice cream (I used vanilla)
Salted caramel Sauce
Toasted slivered almonds
1. When the grill is at medium heat (roughly 300oF/150oC), place the banana in their skin straight on the bars.
2. Close down the lid and grill for 10 minutes on each side. They will turn black on the skin and that is exactly what you want to happen.
3. Using a knife, cut out a small strip of peel from the top of your banana, leaving one end intact. Pull back the strip, and use a knife or spoon to carve a shallow “canyon” down the center of your banana.
4. Place your ice cream and sauce in the center and enjoy straight away.