China Decorative Wall Plastic Molding ProfileChina Extrusion Plastic Molding Hydroponic Channel for SaleChina Hydroponic Pipe/Channel FactoriesChina Slotted Decoration Wall Board ManufacturerGutter Hydroponics China ManufacturersPvc Plastic Roller Shutter Doors For Steel/Wood Cabinet Factories
Start at 11:00 if you want to avoid all the babbling!
See updates on my garden here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s…
Here’s a link to the small pump: http://amzn.to/1a0p3LV
Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dittobrooks
I got a phone call near the end of the video so the last part got cut off. Here’s the rest:
Tip for short people and tall Tower Gardens!! Why am I pumping out the water? Once every 2 months, remove the water from your Tower Garden and replace with fresh water and nutrients. If you do this faithfully, you’ll get larger and healthier plants. It takes less than 15 minutes per Tower and is so easy to do. Instead of attaching the clear tube that comes with the tower to the top, I pump out through the bottom instead with a separate pump. What I did is bought a small pump on Amazon with a long tube and I use that pump to pump out the tower instead directly through the square opening. I direct the water into my other garden beds. Here’s the link to the small pump that I’m using: http://amzn.to/1a0p3LV
I attach a hose to the pump and pop the pump into the reservoir. I’m doing this instead of attaching the clear hose that comes with the Tower to the top of the Tower. My Tower Gardens are very tall (taller than normal since I’ve added on) so this is kind of hard for me (I’m 5’4″). With three Tower Gardens, this is the simplest way for me to pump out the water with the least amount of hassle.
This is an aeroponic system. The plants grow strong, healthy, and are full of nutrients. It grows vegetables up to 40% faster! No gardening experience necessary. No weeding!
Experience the ultimate coastal lifestyle in this quintessentially classic, stylish, modern open plan designed and quality built grand ATRIUM home.
Idyllically located and perfectly sheltered from the coastal elements on a generous low maintenance 622sqm block, with peaceful lush valley view’s and gorgeous manicured gardens providing all the fantastic Coogee attractions this fabulous suburb has to offer.
This beautiful home welcomes and warms instantly, brimming with an abundance of glorious light filled living, entertaining and outdoor expanses providing your family a wealth of comfortable, practical and adaptive lifestyle choices.
An amazingly rare property asset of a rear generous studio with a secure private side entrance is ideal for a home business, teenage retreat, extra income or simply an excellent entertainment space. Conveniently adjoining the alfresco it is complete with a modern kitchen with plentiful cupboards, drawers, dishwasher and access to the third bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity.
Having had the pleasure of living, building, buying multiple times and working in this wonderful suburb I invite you to view this fantastic opportunity, make yourself at home and your future Coogee dream a reality.
• Grand proportions of approximately 436sqm total living area (352sqm living)
• Double entrance, Atrium styled grand entry foyer, ornate wrought iron balustrade and double French doors leading to the living area
• Comfortable lush carpeted open plan dining with classic feature columns and recessed ceiling adjoining the raised lounge, perfect for a parent’s retreat or tiered theatre room
• Great sized home office/study/nursery conveniently located at the front of the home
• Voluminous light & bright tiled open plan meals/family area, sunken family/games, soaring ceiling, gorgeous chandeliers, expanse of glass windows and doors all serviced by a convenient powder-room leading out to the backyard entertaining area with valley views
• Gorgeous Hamptons style kitchen with grand bench space ideal for numerous appliances and food preparation, tiled splashback, big walk-in pantry, plentiful cupboards, draws, double fridge recess, stainless steel double oven, dishwasher and four burner gas hot plate perfect for the enthusiastic cook or chef
• Spacious upstairs carpeted master bedroom, double-door entry, walk-in robe, open ensuite beautifully framed by feature columns with a relaxing corner spa, spacious shower, separate toilet and balcony with scenic valley views
• Upstairs tiled parents retreat/sitting or dressing area with access to front and back balconies
• Three generous queen size bedrooms with bamboo floors, built in-robes (one semi-ensuite) serviced by a delightful family bathroom with ample bench, separate shower, bath and great storage
• Wonderful paved outdoor alfresco entertainment area consisting of a gabled patio with beautiful valley views, separate gabled pyramid patio with a restaurant sized pizza oven, BBQ area and food preparation benches
• Large double lock up garage, shoppers entrance, security screen, storage area, garage door with rear drive through access, sheltered by a massive shade covered domed structure, ideal for extra vehicles, boat, trailer and extra entertaining space
• Spacious laundry equipped with great bench space, under bench storage cupboards, slide out laundry cupboard, large linen/storage cupboard plus extra double linen/store in the passageway
• Eco friendly evaporative air-conditioning, solar hot water system, handy gas point in living area and privacy perimeter brick fencing with wrought iron infills to rear fence & reticulation to front garden
• Five T.V. points, five Foxtel points and two phone points
• Security alarm, electric roller shutters to all windows at the front of the property besides two semi-circle feature entrance windows
• Conveniently large driveway space plus extra car spaces for approximately six vehicles and approximately two vehicles spaces at the rear
• Quiet and low coastal maintenance location, friendly neighbours, walking distance to parks
42 Motril Avenue is located in close proximity to all the fabulous local conveniences on offer, including but not limited to: Coogee Beaches/Marina/Coogee Surf-life Saving Club, Coogee Plaza, Lighthouse Corner Store and Deli, Stargate/Phoenix Shopping Centre, Beeliar Village, local cafes, restaurants, sporting & recreation, St Jerome’s Catholic and Coogee Primary Schools, public plus local school bus stops for High Schools, Fremantle’s world renowned tourist attractions, shopping and restaurant strip.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Kristina or Fleur and we would be delighted to be of further assistance.