China Edge Protection For Aluminum Extrusion Profiles PricelistChina Rubber Sealing T Strip（TPR&PP&PVC&TPE) for SalePlastic Extrusion Molding Edge Strip/Trim FactoryPlastic Sealing Strip for SaleRubber Seal Shower Door China ManufacturerWholesale Edge Protection Strip for Sale
21st Century Sophistication Meets Retro Chic
WHAT a property! A dramatic blend of up to the minute modern day features, coupled with some funky 1960′s character style is cleverly combined, making this spacious family home stand out from the crowd!
A sensational sparkling pool, sophisticated outdoor entertaining, a swish 2nd floor bedroom suite of rooms….just some of the 21st Century touches.
A seriously groovy original vintage dining kitchen, polished pine floorboards, decorative architraves and lofty ceilings are some of the character features that deliver a flashback to the home’s original roots.
The combination is effective and striking and genuinely works.
Dual street access to the generous 1160m2 block, oodles of undercover parking, an external games room/ man cave, extensive vineyard and countryside views and incredible proximity to McLaren Vale’s main street….could you wish for anything more?
* 4 bedrooms in total
* Massive first floor master bedroom suite built in 2011 and featuring:
Large retreat/ study with sliding doors leading onto a spacious tiled balcony
Big lounge room with wall mounted TV provision
Huge bedroom with massive fully fitted out walk through robe to the ensuite
9ft ceilings and down lighting throughout
Stylish bi-fold doors separating each room
Generous ensuite bathroom with modern feature tiling, spacious corner shower, generous vanity and toilet
* 3 big ground floor bedrooms, two with built in robes, third with corner walk in robe
* Formal lounge with carpet and polished pine floorboards, original brick fire surround with contemporary stainless steel methylated spirit living flame fire
* Massive dining kitchen with awesome original 1960′s cabinetry, mixed with stainless steel appliances, stainless steel splashback over the built in oven and stove top, Bosch dishwasher, large fridge space and polished pine floor boards
* Big family bathroom with corner bath, shower, modern wall tiles and cute original window feature/ mirror
* 10ft ceilings and decorative cornicing to ground floor rooms
* Stylish contemporary oak staircase
* 2.66KW solar electricity
* Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* 230m2 of living space excluding external rumpus room and laundry
External features include:
* Magnificent sparkling concrete in ground pool with spa jets in seating area, stylish paved terrace surround, salt chlorinated, solar heated, underwater lighting, fully fenced and with protective cover
* Steps up to adjacent elevated outdoor entertaining area — a stylish and sophisticated paved pitched roof veranda overlooking the pool, with shade blinds for year round comfort and shelter
* Big games room/ shed/ man cave with slow combustion wood heater, bar, overhead pool table lighting and sandstone flooring
* Outside toilet
* 6x6m and 4x6m sheds
* Large paved courtyard utility area
* Separate secure gated lawned yard
* Big laundry room with loads of built in cupboards
* Selection of fruit trees and raised veggie gardens
* Chook shed
* Approx. 35,000litres of rainwater storage from several tanks, one plumbed to laundry, 2 further plumbed to home with mains back up
* External roller shutters to ground floor windows
* Security screen doors
* Laneway access to double gated massive carport
* Further garage and gated driveway off Main Road
* Huge portico entrance porch
* Neatly landscaped tiered gardens and front paved terrace, fully secured with attractive railing fencing
* Beautiful sandstone effect rendered frontage for fabulous street appeal
Perfect for any family, large or small, with room for everyone to retreat and relax when needed, this stunning amalgamation of old and new is situated in an exceptionally convenient location within striking distance of McLaren Vale’s main street and local amenities.
I built this pool with concrete block in our backyard. Hope it gives other people some ideas for their own project. Liner and coping were purchased from www.pooldeals.com.