China T Plastic Cabinet Edge Trim for SalePlastic Price Date Strip For Supermarket China ManufacturersRoller Shutter Cupboard Doors China ExporterWholesale Edge Protection Rubber Seal Strip FactoryWholesale PVC Data StripWholesale Pvc Hydroponics Pricelist
Shanghai Temax as a professional manufacture and supplier,after 12 years of development ,have became a top enterprise with combination of domestic and foreign trade, we are focused on offerReliable and comfortable cabinet hardware solution. Our manufacture base located in Guangdong、Zhejiang province offers us self-contained quality control system and top new product research strategy, bring vitality to the whole enterprise.
Presenting XOIN, a revolutionary topical skin adhesive from Astrum Healthcare.
XOIN is a safe and a painless alternative for sutures and staples for closing wounds, lacerations and surgical incisions.
Closing wounds with XOIN saves time and is a convenient option for both Doctors and patients.
XOIN contains the monomer, n-Butyl 2 cyanoacrylate used successfully throughout the world over the last thirty years.
XOIN exhibits a high degree of mechanical strength in wound closure.
The successful application of n-Butyl cyanoacrylate as a topical skin adhesive has been described in more than one thousand publications.
XOIN is a single use ampoule in individual foil peel pack to maintain absolute sterility.
Though the single most distinguishing factor that sets XOIN apart from the rest of the tissue adhesives is its Technologically Superior Delivery Device.
The XOIN device comes to you with a worldwide PATENTED MICRODELIVERY SYSTEM.
This device is an ingenious assembly of :
- A Thin glass ampoule containing the adhesive blue liquid
- A Polymer Jacketed Sheath
- A Polypropylene Microfilter
- And A Soft Polymer Tip for microdrop delivery.
The XOIN device is designed to offer you many advantages:
It maintains the Sterility and the Long term Stability of the product.
It enables storage at Room Temperature and,
Makes it Convenient and Easy for You to use.
XOIN is blue in color; hence it is easily distinguishable when applied.
XOIN is used to close wounds that are:
• in the areas of Minimal or NO Tension and
• the edges of which can be Closely Approximated
Let us now see how this wonderful product, XOIN, works …..
• Wound should be cleaned and dried completely.
• Now remove XOIN from the peel pouch and hold the device between your fore-finger and thumb.
• Firmly press in the middle to crush the glass ampoule inside, releasing the liquid adhesive into the plastic jacket. Please note, once the ampoule is crushed, it should be used immediately.
• Using your gloved hand or ideally, with forceps, bring the edges of the wound together closely and precisely.
• Invert the XOIN device over the site of application and by applying controlled pressure on the plastic jacket; release the liquid adhesive drop by drop throughout the length of the closely approximated wound edges.
• Avoid the tissue adhesive flowing into the wound.
• Keep the wound edges aligned for about one minute.
• When applied the MONOMER n-Butyl cyanoacrylate, comes in contact with the skin moisture, and chemically changes into a POLYMER, which forms a bridge binding the wound edges together.
• Once the transparent film becomes opaque, Tissue Bonding is complete.
• XOIN forms an antibacterial film which protects the wound against infections and an additional dressing is not required,
• But to protect the wound site from any external injury, you may cover the wound closure site with a Dry Gauze.
• Do not use any anti-infective ointment to cover the wound over XOIN.
• XOIN sheds off the skin within 5-10 days requiring no further medical treatment.
• XOIN leaves minimal scars after complete wound healing thereby enhancing the cosmetic outcome.
• XOIN is Simple to Use and Effective.
• In emergency setting to repair lacerations, an injection of Local Anesthesia is not needed.
• Moreover, the Additional procedure of suture removal is totally done away with.
• After using XOIN to close wounds, the Patient may take a bath without any worry.
In case of an accidental misapplication of XOIN, application of Acetone (commercially available as nail polish remover) on the already set XOIN film does the trick. Simply apply a swab of acetone to gently loosen the film. This may be particularly useful in case of any further wound treatment.
XOIN, the quick and easy alternative to sutures and staples, is available in 3 strengths:
0.15 ml, which closes upto 3 inches,
0.25 ml, upto 5 inches
and 0.5 ml, upto 7 to 8 inches of wound size
For closing wounds, cuts and surgical incisions, Choose XOIN, and enjoy the benefits of the superior wound closure technology.