China Pvc Electrical Wire Casing With Cover PricelistRubber Counter-top Edging Strip China ManufacturersRubber Water Stop Strip ManufacturersT Plastic Window Edge Trim China ExporterT Pvc Cabinet Edge Trim China SupplierWholesale PVC Slotted MDF Board For Furniture for Sale
http://stainlesscablerailing.com/contact.html TREX DECKING deck railing ideas for stainless cable railing. Trex decking prices for cable railing systems and aluminum hand rails for Trex decking or any other type of composite decking starting as low as $42 a lf for a complete system. Easy to install. Call Stainless Cable Railing today at 1-888-686-7245 (RAIL).
Trex decking, trex decking prices, trex deck, trex transcend, trex decking problems, trex fencing, trex grilles, trex decking reviews, trex railing, trex composite decking, how to install a deck, Trex decking 2012
trex decking prices
trex decking problems
trex decking reviews
trex composite decking
trex decking colors
trex decking cost
trex transcend decking
trex deck design
cleaning trex decking
how to clean trex decking
trex deck pricing
trex deck cleaner
cost of trex decking
trex decking installation
trex deck lighting
trex decking materials
trex decking prices home depot
trex decking pricing
installing trex decking
trex decking cleaning
trex decking price
how to install trex decking
trex deck designer
trex deck cleaning
trex deck materials
trex deck cost
how to clean trex deck
trex decking material
trex deck designs
how to clean a trex deck
discount trex decking
trex decking sizes
lowes trex decking
trex deck colors
trex deck railing
trex deck material
trex composite decking reviews
how much is trex decking
how much does trex decking cost
cleaning trex deck
trex deck reviews
trex decks pictures
trex pvc decking
trex deck pictures
buy trex decking
trex deck screws
trex deck problems
staining trex decking
home depot trex decking
trex decking warranty
trex decking home depot
cost of trex deck
trex deck plans
trex decking cost per square foot
trex decking for sale
can you paint trex decking
trex hidden deck fasteners
problems with trex decking
trex decking prices per square foot
trex deck price
trex deck ideas
price of trex decking
cleaning a trex deck
trex deck boards
trex decking lowes
painting trex decking
trex deck installation
trex decking dimensions
trex decking pictures
trex deck prices
trex transcend decking reviews
trex accents decking
trex transcend decking prices
trex composite deck
trex decking sale
how to build a trex deck
pictures of trex decks
trex decking costs
trex decking installation instructions
trex deck design software
cleaning trex decks
trex decks pricing
trex decking designs
trex decking photos
trex decking screws
clean trex deck
what is trex decking
trex decking review
deck brightener for trex
trex decking reviews 2010
trex decking lengths
trex deck cost estimator
An important part of good parenting is providing a safe home for your child. I have some safety tips for you to make sure that your family is on the safe side.
This episode discusses general rules around the house:
Walls & Floors:
- Make sure that the wall paint contains no lead. Repair any cracking or peeling paint immediately.
- Remove any nails in the walls within the reach of children.
- Make sure that mirrors and frames are hung securely.
- Secure carpets to floors and fit them with anti-slip pads.
Doors & Windows:
- Install finger-pinch guards on doors.
- Install one-piece door stops (not the ones with rubber tips that could be swallowed)
- Place doorknob covers on doors, and keep unsafe rooms always locked with keys hanging away from children’s reach.
- Stick or paint colorful sings on all glass doors in the house so they won’t be mistaken for open doors.
- Have childproof locks on sliding doors, and door stops securing them when they are open.
- Have window guards installed on upper-floor windows.
- Fix window stops to keep the windows from closing all the way.
- Secure window-blind cords with clothespins or clips.
- Secure bookshelves and other furniture with wall brackets so they can’t be tipped over.
- Fix protective padding on corners of furniture pieces that have sharp edges.
- Fix safety hinges on closet doors to prevent them from closing.
- Have flat screen TVs mounted securely on the wall, and older, heavy TVs on a low, stable piece of furniture.
- Fix stops on all removable drawers to prevent them from falling out. Or avoid buying drawer chests all together.
- Keep beds away from windows.
- Fix safety gates at the top and bottom of every stairway.
- Clear stairways of tripping hazards, such as loose carpeting and toys.
- Placed a guard on banisters and railings if your child can fit through the rails.
- Keep the doors of rooms you don’t want the children to enter always locked.
- Cover electric outlets with safety plugs.
- Have all major electrical appliances grounded.
- Make longer cords fastened against walls.
- Remove overloaded electrical sockets and electrical wires running under carpets.
- Have televisions screwed to the wall or placed out of children’s reach on sturdy TV tables.
Heating & Cooling Elements:
- Install a screen on all working fireplaces/heaters/radiators.
- Have the chimney cleaned regularly.
- Keep heaters at least 3 feet (about 1 meter) from beds, curtains, or anything flammable.
Emergency Equipment & Numbers:
- Place a list of emergency phone numbers in every room in the house, and save them on your cell phone.
- Have a fire extinguisher in the kitchen.
- Have an emergency ladder for the upper floors.
- Have smoke detectors and check their batteries regularly.
- Install a carbon monoxide detector if you use natural gas or have an attached garage.
Other Safety Issues:
- Remove any potentially poisonous houseplants.
- Issue a no-smoking rule in your home to protect kids from environmental tobacco smoke and potential fire hazards.
- When necessary, check your house for lead, radon, asbestos, mercury, mold, and carbon monoxide.
- If there are guns in the home, place them in a locked cabinet with the key hidden and the ammunition locked separately.
- Always supervise your child around pets, especially dogs.
Wishing you and your family all health and safety.