China Extrusion Plastic Molding Hydroponic Channel for SaleChina Roller Door Cabinet SupplierRubber Strips With Adhesive Backing ManufacturerWholesale Cabinet Furniture Plastic Edging Strip ExporterWholesale Data Strip For Shelf Channel PricelistWholesale Rubber Weather Strip Manufacturers
In this video we show how to build a RGB Christmas tree. This is a great piece to add to any Christmas light show or to have as a stand alone display.
Here is a list of the components.
1. 12mm 50 count 12v pixels. – 16 strands – Buy them here: http://www.holiday-light-express.com/RGBlights.php
2. Pixlite plug and play controller – note that any pixlite controller should do the trick: http://www.holiday-light-express.com/RGBcontrollers.php
3. Pixlite 4 bin connectors and 18awg 3 bin wire: http://www.holiday-light-express.com/RGBwireplugs.php
4. 3/4 inch EMT conduit from Home Depot or your favorite hardware store
5. Two 8foot 2×4′s from your favorite hardware store
6. 1/2 inch pvc conduit to make the skirt: from your favorite hardware store.
7. S-hooks to connect the top and bottom (zip ties also would work). Can be purchased from your favorite hardware store.
8. RGB strips to mount the lights. The ones used in the video are from Boscoya: http://boscoyostudio.com/products/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_6&products_id=2
9. Tree topper: http://boscoyostudio.com/products/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_4&products_id=48
We light to use Xlights for our controller software, but others will also work just fine.
by request: This is the perfect craft for your Doll Swimming Pool!! With Summer right around the corner get your dolls ready with these stylish new accessories!