10mm T Molding Pvc Profile China FactoriesChina Electrical Trunking FactoriesChina Plastic Bumper Corner Guard for SaleChina Pvc Plastic Cabinet T-Molding Furniture Edging for SaleElectrical Trunking China FactoriesTransparent PVC Data Strip Factories
Calvin Jones directs a complete walkthrough of wrapping road bars with bar tape. Includes wrap direction, getting past the brake lever, and taping the end, as well as some advanced tips for a professional finish.
Questions or comments? Leave them below!
See all our repair help videos ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGCTGpvdT04Q5OLMUo0yzTOjLtv7yT47O
00:43 Tools Needed
01:07 Prep Work
03:43 Wrapping Process – Getting Started
06:10 Wrapping Process – Getting Past the Lever
09:03 Wrapping Process – Finishing the Wrap
11:09 Advanced Techniques
➤ Tools & materials used:
• Repair Stand – http://www.parktool.com/category/repair-stands
• HBH-2 Handlebar Holder – http://www.parktool.com/product/handlebar-holder-hbh-2
• SZR-1 Scissors – http://www.parktool.com/product/scissors-szr-1
• UK-1 Utility Knife – http://www.parktool.com/product/utility-knife-uk-1
• HMR-4 Shop Hammer – http://www.parktool.com/product/shop-hammer-hmr-4
• Handlebar Tape
• Finishing Pieces
• End Plugs
• Strapping tape to hold down housing (such as fiber tape)
• Finishing Tape (such as electrical tape)
For a text-based walk-through of this process: http://www.parktool.com/blog/repair-help/handlebar-tape-installation-drop-bars
➤ Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/parktoolcompany?sub_confirmation=1
➤ Like: https://www.facebook.com/parktool
➤ Follow: https://www.instagram.com/parktoolblue
➤ Fix It:
Did you know that Park Tool is the #1 resource for bicycle repair education?
• Visit our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/parktool
• Visit the Repair Help section of Parktool.com: http://www.parktool.com/blog/repair-help/
• Check out The Big Blue Book of Bicycle Repair: http://www.parktool.com/product/big-blue-book-of-bicycle-repair-3rd-edition-bbb-3
➤ About Park Tool:
Since our founding in 1963, Park Tool has been the leading name in bicycle tools. Our YouTube channel is an extension of our mission to be the ultimate resource for mechanics and riders of all skill levels. Here you will find comprehensive repair help tutorials for a wide range of components and processes, as well as troubleshooting guides, tips and tricks, and information on the latest Park Tool products.