China Door Rubber Sealing Strip ManufacturersChina Extrusion Plastic Molding Hydroponic Channel FactoriesChina Plastic T Edge Strip For Furniture PricelistChina Rubber Strip Door Seal FactoryDurable Wear Resistant Plastic Cover Strip for SaleT Rubber Edge Trim For Table Manufacturer
How To Remove The Battery From A VW Touareg 7L 4XMOTION
This is the quick and easy guide to remove a battery from a 7L Touareg.
You will need a 10 mm spanner and a 10 mm metric socket and driver, 10mm 12 point (Spline Bit) and driver, T25 torx bit and 15 minutes of your time.
Make sure you remove the rear plastic covers of the seat rails first to prevent them from breaking when you lift the seat.
1. First thing to do is run the seat all the way foward and then remove the rear plastic covers of the seat rails.
2. Lift the carpet under the rear of the seat and unclip the rear battery box lid clips.
3. Run the seat all the way back
4. Slide your fingers under the front carpeted trim piece and gently lift it forward. The part that curves up and back under the seat, hooks in three spots to the main seat bracket. You should be able to unclip the piece across the front between the bolt covers and then lift it up and back to un-hook the three hooks under the front of the seat.
5. Remove the right and left bolt covers.
6. Use the 10mm Spline bit and a socket wrench to remove the two seat bolts. (VW recommends these bolts be replaced each time.)
7. Pivot the seat backwards
8. Remove the two front clips holding the battery cover in place.
9. Remove battery box cover
10. Using a 10mm wrench for loosen the battery corner hold down
11. Use a 10 mm spanner to loosen the battery clamps from the battery post.
12. Remove the negative lead first and then remove the positive lead.
13. Remove center battery hold down clamp
14. Remove loosened corner battery hold down clamp
15. Tuck leads beside the battery
16. Lift battery and remove from the vehicle.
17. Installation is the reverse. Use blue threadlock on the two seat bolts and torque to 45 Nm.
The honeycomb panels are used as packaging for shock-absorption and fixing of products during transport among others. We manufacture panels, bars and blocks for various industries, including the furniture industry.
The strong, yet lightweight panels are made from paper, recycled paper called test liner, or new thick paper called kraft liner. Generally, the core of the panel – with the cell structure called the core – is made from recycled paper, while the release paper is made from kraft liner. This is how we achieve the nicest surface and also the strongest panel as the fibres in kraft liner are longer and stronger. The strength, the quality and the compression strength of the panel depend on the size of the cells and the quality of the paper.
The completed panels can be cut to different sizes. This is often the case with barsor fillers for shock-absorption and fixing of packed furniture – knock-down furniture”.
Small panels or bars can be cookie-cut to make the handling easy and flexible. They are thus only partially cut through from both sides which make them easier to handle during transport as they can be broken off as needed.
Panels and bars may also be slit, that is partially cut through from only one side so that they are easily broken off and used for edge protection or the like.
Paper’s honeycomb panels offer countless possibilities. We would be pleased to find a solution that meets your requirements – and our development department will work eagerly to find a solution for your business.
Please remember that the honeycomb of paper is recyclable, biodegradable and compressible. Visit our website for more videos with other solutions, e.g. with punch (also called die-cut) which further improves the possibilities of fixing and protecting fragile products.