China U Molding Plastic Trim SupplierChina U Step Nosing Edge TrimDecorative Wall Corner Guards PricelistSolid NFT Planting PVC U Channel for SaleWholesale ABS/PVC Cabinet Roller Doors For Vertical Or Horizontal Open Of Steel/Wood Cabinet PricelistWholesale Pvc Slat Wall Panel
Walk to the beach, walk to the school, walk to the shops! But don’t pay over the odds for it!
This well presented 3 bedroom home is set in a quiet pocket of Aldinga Beach close to everything and offers fantastic value for money for the young family or professional, 1st time buyer or retiree. Really anyone wishing to combine affordability with an easy, low maintenance beachside lifestyle.
With an incredibly practical and versatile floor plan, day to day living is made easy with a seamless flow from room to room and on to the outside. A versatile additional living room presents options for relaxing, dining or even sleeping. Fabulous sheltered outdoor entertaining delivers the opportunity for an all year round alfresco lifestyle. Plenty of undercover and off street parking provides room for the car, trailer, caravan or boat. No matter what stage of life you are in, this truly is an excellent opportunity.
* Spacious master bedroom with big mirrored built in robe and floor to ceiling window for a light and airy feel
* 2 further bedrooms, one with external roller shutter to the window
* Front aspect living room with feature wall and pretty bay window — a versatile room that could be adapted for use as a 4th bedroom, formal dining or formal living
* Fabulous, bright and airy family room with tiled flooring and arched doorways;
* Spacious lounge area with ceiling fan, gas heating, large window with external roller shutter and sliding doors onto the rear garden
* Large dining area with feature arch ‘window’ to kitchen and sliding doors to outdoor entertaining
* Semi open plan kitchen with slate floor tiles, breakfast bar, arch overlooking the dining area and big window with outlook across the garden and external roller shutter
* 3 way family bathroom with bath and shower cubicle, vanity area and separate toilet
* Laundry with sliding door to outside
* Tiled entrance hallway with timber front door
* Ducted evaporative cooling throughout for the warmer months
* External roller shutters to West facing windows as detailed above
* Neat front gardens with lawn and established shrubs and trees
* Gravel driveway to single carport with roller door and drive through access to rear
* Side gated entrance to further off street parking — plenty of room for the trailer, caravan or boat
* Big back garden with spacious, flat lawn — plenty of room for the children and dog to run around
* Huge, neatly finished chook run and coop
* Veggie gardens
* Fruit trees
* Side utility area for further storage
* 10 x 7m garage/ workshop with concrete floor, power, lights and drive up access from carport
* Lovely 7 x 9m pitched roof verandah with café blinds for relaxed all year round outdoor living and entertaining
* 22,000 litres rainwater plumbed to the home
* Block 673m2, Home 130m2, Built 1991
With a lovely expanse of golden sands, fantastic infrastructure and a wide range of amenities Aldinga Beach is a popular beachside suburb amongst young professionals, singles, couples, families, retirees and holiday makers alike. Entirely self-sufficient in its own right, the increasing popularity of Aldinga Beach has resulted in extensive improvements and development, with everything anyone could ever need within easy reach.
Place yourself right in the centre of it all, just a short stroll to the beach, a school literally around the corner and shops and amenities within an easy walk.
(6) 2″ x 6″ x 17 1/4″
(3) 2″ x 6″ x 26 1/2″
(1) 18 3/4″ x 26 1/2″ ( 3/4″ plywood)
(2) 18 3/4″ x 28″ ( 3/4″ plywood)
(1) 28″ x 28″ ( 3/4″ plywood)
28″ x 28″ Top outside
19 1/2″ High outside
17 1/4″ High inside
23 1/2″ Wide inside