China Extrusion/Co-Extrusion Protection Rubber Seal Strip ExporterChina Self Adhesive Rubber Seal FactoriesChina U Molding Edge Strip ManufacturersPlastic Price Date Strip For Supermarket China FactoriesPvc Hydroponics China SupplierWholesale PE/TPE/TPR/PP/PVC Plastic Edge Trim Supplier
Original post on our site with additional information, plans, questions & comments: http://www.thewoodwhisperer.com/videos/does-wood-really-move/
- Last Month’s Winners: Noah Mudge and Tonia Roberts
- This Month’s Giveaway: A Powermatic PM2800B Drill Press
Enter Now: http://thewoodwhisperer.com/giveaway
- Thanks to Denis DeMichiel for the awesome Blue Angels posters.
- Don’t miss the Christmas in July Sale, Tuesday, July 8th where you can get Wood Whisperer Gear, Books, and DVDs for 20% OFF in the Wood Whisperer Store: http://twwstore.com
- Cory’s Purpleheart Bed: http://www.thewoodwhisperer.com/viewer-projects/corys-purpleheart-bed
- Submit Your Project: http://www.thewoodwhisperer.com/contact/submit-your-project
- Is the concern for wood movement overblown?
- How do you explain breadboard ends?
- Check out the Woodshop Widget for help with wood movement calculations: http://woodshopwidget.com
- Breadboard ends with a sprung joint?
- A FWW article on sprung joints by Gary Rogowski: http://www.finewoodworking.com/item/26796/spring-joints-an-edge-glue-ups-best-friend
In Case you Missed It
- April Wilkerson’s video about Garden of Innocence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aqlS8iUh9g&feature=share&list=UU4v2tQ8GqP0RbmAzhp4IFkQ
- Bob Lang’s article, The Six Most Important Woodworkers I’ve Ever Known: http://readwatchdo.com/2014/06/the-6-most-important-woodworkers-ive-ever-known
- The Highland Woodworker 13: http://thehighlandwoodworker.com/ef4/
- Civil War Woodworking Volume II – http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1610351967/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1610351967&linkCode=as2&tag=thewoodwhispe-20&linkId=XKFMNYSDMYZCJD6S
In the Shop
- The Morris Chair comes to life with its first coat of finish. Purchase access to this project: http://thewoodwhispererguild.com/members/projects/morris-chair
- Bob Wilson – “What about sealed???? I have heard don’t worry about movement if you seal it in poly?”
- Nick Ferry – “Would you ever do a joint build with Nicole or a build-off. Something simple not requiring many tools?”
- Mathew S. – “How far can I get with a contractor style saw, and what issues will I run into? I don’t have room or budget for a cabinet saw. Thanks!”
- Collin Burris – “I am just starting out, what would be better spending my money on, a table saw or a compound miter saw?
- Texfire – “Do you feel that woodworking as a craft is still in decline or are we in the middle of a resurgence?”
- Mark Nylund – “Why can’t I keep my shop as clean as yours?”
- JMK89 – “Do you use infeed/outfeed support at the bandsaw? Any ideas on what might be the best way to approach this?”
Tune in to the next show on Friday, August 1st at 1pm Eastern!
The Wood Whisperer is education and entertainment for the modern woodworker! Find more at http://thewoodwhisperer.com & don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=thewoodwhisperer
Connect with us!
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/woodwhisperer
Like us on Facebook http://facebook.com/thewoodwhisperer
Pin us on Pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/woodwhisperer/
Learn more about our premium project videos at http://thewoodwhispererguild.com