China PVC Slotted MDF Board For Furniture ExporterFlexible Plastic T Edge Trim ManufacturersPlastic T Molding China FactoriesReinforced Polyester Wear Strip For Food Machine Parts FactoriesRubber Strip(TPR PE&TPE Materials Or Custom As The Request) China SupplierWholesale Nft Hydroponics Manufacturer
Fenform Bladder Moulding by Fenner Precision http://www.fennerprecision.com
Bladder Moulding. Hoses made from uncured silicone sheeting are used to manufacture composite ducts.
Fenner Precision’s uncured material is cut to shape and placed in the male and female moulds. The mould is assembled and placed in an oven where pressure is applied. Fenner Precision’s silicone material is cured to take the shape of the mould. A re-usable silicone bladder is formed. Pre-preg material is placed in the male and female moulds and the bladder is laid on top. The mould is closed and placed in an oven. Pressure is applied, forcing the bladder to expand. This squeezes and cures the pre-preg material in the shape of the tool. The mould is opened leaving a formed composite hose. The silicone bladder can be used multiple times.
High strength, low tear
UV, Ozone, and flame resistant
Smooth surface finish
Available in cured and uncured form
Fine fabric impression both sides
50 shore hard available
Fenner Precision produces silicone rubber sheeting used in manufacture of composite parts. We have an experienced team of engineers who can offer unique technical support.
Our material can be used in four main applications:
Vacuum Bag Forming
Hot Drape Forming
For more info, visit http://www.fennerprecision.com
Fenner Precision currently manufactures and supplies its Fenform™ high tear silicone sheeting to industries worldwide including automotive, aerospace, wind power, military, electronics, medical and marine.
Results obtained from the field have highlighted a great number of benefits to using the Fenner reusable material. These include high tear resistance, good flame resistance, competitive pricing, reusability, ease of repair, excellent UV and ozone resistance, durability over a wide temperature range (-40 to 200c), no risk of creasing (unlike nylon film), improved ergonomics and availability in grey or translucent (through which the resin flow can be observed).
• Reusable (environmentally friendly)
• Improved ergonomics for operators
• Excellent UV and ozone resistance
• Cost-effective alternative to disposable bags
• Good chemical resistance
• Highly durable over a wide temperature range (-40°C to 200°C)
• High tear resistance
• High elongation with low modulus
• Flame resistant
• Will not crease like nylon film
• Translucent sheeting so resin flow can be observed
• Reduced set-up times and costs
• Competitively priced
Fenner Precision is one of the few companies in the composite consumables market that produces and supplies silicone sheeting to the industry for vacuum moulding / release cloth processes and applications.
For more information, visit us at www.fennerprecision.com
• Hot Drape Forming Presses;
• Vacuum bags for Resin-Infusion, and
• Rotor Blade manufacture.
Solar & Furniture Applications
• Equipment used for laminating furniture and forming Solar (PV) panels.
• Reusable bags for automatic bag furnaces, used for pre-laminating automotive windshields,
• New account – Simtech (Belgium).
• Used to produce re-usable vacuum bags for boat manufacture.
• Used to produce re-usable vacuum bags for polyester blades,
• Forming tables.
• Uncured FenForm material used for Bladder Moulding of composites
Fenner Precision’s engineered solutions can be “designed to fit your needs — exactly” for a variety of applications, including:
And many more.
Contact Fenner Precision to discuss your specific application needs with one of our experienced engineers.