China Shower Rubber StripRoller Door Cabinet ExporterRoller Shutter Doors Of Kitchen Cabinet for SaleWholesale Clear PVC Data Strip SupplierWholesale Plastic Corner Covers ManufacturersWholesale Pvc U-Slot Cover For Aluminum Profile Factories
Fastfit Tray 2′ x 4′ – http://goo.gl/IVqgq1
Duralastics Ebb and Flow Tray 2′ x 4′ – http://goo.gl/00W0W3
Hydroflow Ebb and Flow Fittings Kit – http://goo.gl/Qw9RVd
Eco100 Submersible Pump – http://goo.gl/TkjJDa
Botanicare 40 gallon Reservoir + Lid – http://goo.gl/YCjxyA
Grodan rockwool grow cubes – http://goo.gl/S0fR6L
Mother Earth coco coir – http://goo.gl/afWmZg
Mother Earth chunky perlite – http://goo.gl/ILMWkA
Gro Pro plastic pots – http://goo.gl/ZrC3Rn
Gro Pro fabric pots – http://goo.gl/IiKcDH
General Hydroponics Flora Series 3-Part Nutrient System – http://goo.gl/A7Y7Jr
Ebb and flow (also known as ‘flood and drain’) is a simple hydroponic growing method that’s cheap and easy to set-up and relatively hassle-free to maintain. Growers enjoy bigger yields over hand-watering and are freed up from the chore of daily manual irrigation. We explain everything you need to know about ebb and flow in under six minutes – check this out!
I literally cannot believe I have a shelf on my wall made out of popsicle sticks…and it’s gorgeous!!! Thank you Jess for sharing this amazing project with us! Don’t forget to subscribe for new vids every M-W-F http://bit.ly/sub2moms
• 100 popsicle sticks
• wood glue or hot glue gun
• Wood Stain
1. First, create the base of your shelf using six popsicle sticks and the template (linked on video page). Using the guide will ensure all your angles are even.
2. Place three sticks along every other side of the hexagon.
3. Next place last three sticks on top of your first layer and secure with glue.
4. Continue same process around the perimeter with your sticks or until you reach your desired depth.
5. Finish with walnut stain. Start by applying a generous coat to the top of your shelf. Continue around the sides and apply until you’ve reached your desired shade.
6. Let dry for a few hours before hanging.
I used adhesive velcro strips like these to hang on the wall
Follow Make & Do Crew
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Channel on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
Follow Brooke on Instagram: http://instagram.com/bmahan519
Follow Brooke on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/bmahan519/
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.