ABS Plastic Strip&ABS Seal Strip&ABS Edge Strip China FactoryChina Rubber Edge Trim For Table for SaleEdge Extrusion Protection Rubber Seal Strip China ManufacturerEdge Guard FactoryPvc Slotted Corner For Aluminum Profile China SupplierWholesale U Step Nosing Edge Trim Manufacturers
Israeli Naval forces are said to have intercepted a ship leading a four vessel protest flotilla taking aid for Gaza.
The is called the Marianne of Gothenburg.
An Israeli military statement said there was no violence in the incident in which troops boarded, searched and then forced the boat to sail to an Israeli port.
A euronews source on board says three other vessels have turned back.
The flotilla is carrying humanitarian aid including medicines and solar panels for the Palestinian territ…
READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2015/06/29/israeli-forces-intercept-aid-for-gaza-protest-flotilla
What are the top stories today? Click to watch: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSyY1udCyYqBeDOz400FlseNGNqReKkFd
euronews: the most watched news channel in Europe
euronews is available in 13 languages: https://www.youtube.com/user/euronewsnetwork/channels
An important part of good parenting is providing a safe home for your child. I have some safety tips for you to make sure that your family is on the safe side.
This episode discusses general rules around the house:
Walls & Floors:
- Make sure that the wall paint contains no lead. Repair any cracking or peeling paint immediately.
- Remove any nails in the walls within the reach of children.
- Make sure that mirrors and frames are hung securely.
- Secure carpets to floors and fit them with anti-slip pads.
Doors & Windows:
- Install finger-pinch guards on doors.
- Install one-piece door stops (not the ones with rubber tips that could be swallowed)
- Place doorknob covers on doors, and keep unsafe rooms always locked with keys hanging away from children’s reach.
- Stick or paint colorful sings on all glass doors in the house so they won’t be mistaken for open doors.
- Have childproof locks on sliding doors, and door stops securing them when they are open.
- Have window guards installed on upper-floor windows.
- Fix window stops to keep the windows from closing all the way.
- Secure window-blind cords with clothespins or clips.
- Secure bookshelves and other furniture with wall brackets so they can’t be tipped over.
- Fix protective padding on corners of furniture pieces that have sharp edges.
- Fix safety hinges on closet doors to prevent them from closing.
- Have flat screen TVs mounted securely on the wall, and older, heavy TVs on a low, stable piece of furniture.
- Fix stops on all removable drawers to prevent them from falling out. Or avoid buying drawer chests all together.
- Keep beds away from windows.
- Fix safety gates at the top and bottom of every stairway.
- Clear stairways of tripping hazards, such as loose carpeting and toys.
- Placed a guard on banisters and railings if your child can fit through the rails.
- Keep the doors of rooms you don’t want the children to enter always locked.
- Cover electric outlets with safety plugs.
- Have all major electrical appliances grounded.
- Make longer cords fastened against walls.
- Remove overloaded electrical sockets and electrical wires running under carpets.
- Have televisions screwed to the wall or placed out of children’s reach on sturdy TV tables.
Heating & Cooling Elements:
- Install a screen on all working fireplaces/heaters/radiators.
- Have the chimney cleaned regularly.
- Keep heaters at least 3 feet (about 1 meter) from beds, curtains, or anything flammable.
Emergency Equipment & Numbers:
- Place a list of emergency phone numbers in every room in the house, and save them on your cell phone.
- Have a fire extinguisher in the kitchen.
- Have an emergency ladder for the upper floors.
- Have smoke detectors and check their batteries regularly.
- Install a carbon monoxide detector if you use natural gas or have an attached garage.
Other Safety Issues:
- Remove any potentially poisonous houseplants.
- Issue a no-smoking rule in your home to protect kids from environmental tobacco smoke and potential fire hazards.
- When necessary, check your house for lead, radon, asbestos, mercury, mold, and carbon monoxide.
- If there are guns in the home, place them in a locked cabinet with the key hidden and the ammunition locked separately.
- Always supervise your child around pets, especially dogs.
Wishing you and your family all health and safety.