Plastic Strip Edge Strip China ManufacturerPlastic Wear Strips ManufacturersSlat Wall Panel China ExporterWholesale Cabinet Furniture Plastic Edging StripWholesale Plastic Flexible Protective Corners Trim ExporterWholesale Windproof/Soundproof/Waterproof/Fireproof Rubber Seal Strip Factory
Perfect circle every time.
Remember just because you have never seen it done before doesn’t mean it hasn’t. I have used this method several times including once when I cut 2 inches of glass and epoxy. (link below)
Take some time to educate yourself before posting an ignorant comment and please see the video I made addressing all the ‘dangers’ so many of you see as you surf the net ever vigilant to keep us all safe. (link below) About all I did was scale up the jig to fit my needs.
Fell free to study the following resources I have provided on doing this.
Link to fine woodworking article illustrating how to do this:
Link to Popular Science article illustrating how to do this:
Link to an instructable (not mine) on how to do this:
Link to an instructable (mine) on how to do this:
…and another video:
Link to another way to do this submitted by another viewer who thought my way was too dangerous.
SEE THE VIDEO RESPONSE FOR A SAFETY DISCUSSION!
!!!-SEE THE VIDEO RESPONSE FOR HOW THE GLOWING GLASS TABLE WAS CONSTRUCTED. SKIP TO PART EIGHT IF YOU JUST WANT TO WATCH ME SAW 2 INCHES OF GLASS ON THE TABLE SAW-!!!
KNOW YOUR LIMITS, THE LIMITS OF YOUR EQUIPMENT AND WORK SAFELY!
Sorry for the re-up, original has some issues. Anyway I am making a pair of large 28 inch round tables for my brother’s bar. I needed a way to do it without a big router table or band-saw. This method seems to work great, is nice and safe and can be done with small tools. Be sure to drop in to the Poco Wine Room if you are ever in the Seattle area and say hi! Tell Jon his big brother says you can have 10% off your meal.
Hey I wrote a book, a book about zombies. What can I say I love me a good zombie apocalypse story. You can get it on Kindle, check it out? I would love some feedback and maybe if you liked it could you help me out a leave a review? Thanks!
this machine is ordered by our Venezuela customer.
he request 3-20mm thickness, 1220mm width
we equiped two moulds: 3-8mm, 8-20mm
it is used to produce furniture board such as cupboard.
the board surface laminate protective film which will protect the board surface and will be tear off when do surface treatment.
if you are interested in this line, please kindly contact me by above method, i will be very glad to explain and suggest more accordingly.
1. Raw material: pvc powder+wood powder+additives
2. Production Process: Materials preparing—loader—extruder—mould—calibrating table—roller cooling bracket—haul off machine—Edge-cutting machine—length cutting machine—Conveying device
3. Production details:
1) Twin screw extruder: equipped with automatic spring loader,double screw feeder
Schneider contactor, Omron temperature controller SIEMENS frequency convertor
2) mould: width is 1320mm. Inner electricity heating. 9 heating sections.
3) Vacuum calibrating table: stainless steel material, 3-D adjustment
4) Cooling bracket: 16 square tube steel roller, Aluminum alloy pipe, the surface is under chrome plating treatment
5) Haul off machine: pneumatic clamp,Omron transducer 3000mm length. 8 paris of rubber roller.
6) Cutting machine: round saw cutting and eletrica cross cutter
7) Dust collection: air blower collect the wast wood to use again.
8) Stacking machine: stainless steel seamless pipe
9). protective film laminating machine
4. Product feature:
A. Sound-proof,heat insulation,heat preservation
B. Fire-resistant, it can be self-extingulish without fire hazard
C. Dampproof,mildew proof and no water absorptio, the shock proof effect is very good.
D. It can be drilled,sawed,nailed, planed and pasted like wood material.
E. It can adopt heating forming, heating curling and folding