China Cabinet Door SealsChina Plastic Bumper Corner Guard FactoriesChina Pvc Cable Trunking Size ManufacturersElectrical Trunking FactoryPlastic Sealing Strip FactoriesWholesale Data Strip For Shelf Channel Manufacturers
Start Your Own Refrigerator Gasket Manufacturing and Replacement Fitting Business Re-Seal A Fridge for Cash – Have you ever wanted to start your own business and work for yourself?
Service the hotels, motels, government facilities such as schools, offices, warehouses, bars, clubs, churches, restaurants, cafes, resorts, caravans, houses, residences, estates, mansions – all have refrigerators needed new fridge seals.
Order the raw rubber lengths, promote yourself, measure their fridges and with our welder kit make the fridge seals correct to size and fit them. Offer great service and get repeat work. Easy!
Basic steps 1. own a portable fridge seal welder kit so you can make your own seals at home, in your van or at the customers residence.
Basic steps 2. Purchase stock of 4 meter lengths of the various brand fridge gaskets.
Basic steps 3. Use our advertising samples to promote your service to your community.
Basic steps 4. Setup your work van dedicated to manufacturing the fridge seals in the back, holding your stock and with the right sign writing your van is your best advertising medium.
Basic steps 5. Practice fridge seal manufacturing and replacement on your own fridge at home.
Basic steps 6. Start taking customer calls and replacing their fridge seals immediately.
Basic steps 7. Visit out fridge seal services website and discuss ideas to grown your business with other fridge seal business owners and experts from our site.
Refrigerator Gasket Replacement Opportunity here today!
Fridge Seal Small Business Opportunity – Cheap to start up, just need the fridge seal gasket welder kit and some stock fridge seal gasket 4 meter strips. Average cost of fridge gasket stock $1.20c per meter or 50c ordered from China.
So your total product cost is $4.80 to weld up an average size fridge and freezer seal door. The average price for a fridge and freezer welded seal is $120. So then you are able to fit the seal for your client. The fitting price is $40 and upward according to the size and brand of fridge,
So average fridge seal replacement job gross profit is $160 + with very low product stock costs of just $1.20 per meter.
Here is a quick ” How to? ” manual to help replace and fit your own fridge seals, it takes patients and time correctly spent to do it right.
1. Loosen the screws. Begin to loosen the screws that hold in the door seal. DO NOT take the screws all of the way out. It is unnecessary and will create more of a job for you. If at all possible, loosen only a few screws at a time, as you go.
2. Remove the old seal. Once all of the screws are loose, the door seal should easily slide out from behind the plastic liner. Don’t be too forceful when doing this step, since some plastic liners can be quite brittle and crumble if you are too rough. If the plastic is old, replace it.
3. Insert the new seal. Begin slipping the small lip of the new door seal behind the plastic liner of the fridge. The best method is to start in the top corners and work your way around the door.
4. Tighten the screws. Once the door seal is in a certain section, you can begin tightening the screws. Begin with the 8 corner screws, and then check the alignment of the door while closed. Also check that the seal is even and straight. If the door is twisted, you can easily manipulate the door to twist back into shape whilst the screws are loose. Then tighten the remaining screws.
5. Apply jelly. Use a bit of Petroleum jelly to prevent sticking. Rub some around the hinge side corners of the door seal, and where the seal slides. This will help to prevent the door seal from twisting as it meets the metal of the fridge. If this still doesn’t prevent twisting, then wedge a screwdriver under the seal as you close the door and leave it shut for an hour.
6. Check for gaps. Look for any gaps in the door seal, especially at the top on the opening side. These can form due to the door dropping or being out of alignment. One way to check is to turn on a flashlight and place it inside, then close the door and look for light.
7. Fix any gaps in the door seal. Pack out the seal underneath the areas where the door seal has the gaps. This can be done with a small strip of weather stripping, as shown here, or a bit of tightly rolled up paper under the door seal. Alternatively, you can heat the door seal up with a hair dryer to fix the gaps. This softens the door seal and allows you to stretch it. Really it is mandatory to heat up a seal when fitting it as it adjusts the seal shape to the exactness’s of the fridge you are re-sealing.
8. Check the corners. If the application of powder hasn’t prevented the door seal twisting, then wedge a screwdriver under the seal as you close the door and leave it shut for an hour. The door seal will then have enough time to mold into the correct shape.
Valvoline MaxLife Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle Automatic Transmission Fluid – 1 Quart, (Case of 6) At Amazon: http://amzn.to/2qsXiVw
Valvoline MaxLife Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle Automatic Transmission Fluid – 1 Quart, (Case of 6) At Ebay: https://goo.gl/DbRSD9
Valvoline MaxLife Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle Automatic Transmission Fluid – 1 Gallon, (Pack of 3) at Amazon: http://amzn.to/1EAOXBB
Non-contact Infrared Thermometer W/Laser Sight at Amazon: http://amzn.to/2qm0X8a
Non-contact Infrared Thermometer W/Laser Sight at Ebay: https://goo.gl/3t5bOF
Magnum 1002-01 Automotive Ramp System At Amazon: http://amzn.to/1eGntQe
Magnum 1002-01 Automotive Ramp System At Ebay: https://goo.gl/nf59ZH
Mobarel — 1/2″ Drive 6 Point Impact Socket 22mm At Amazon: http://amzn.to/2pLWxKR
mobarel — 1/2″ Drive 6 Point Impact Socket 24mm At Amazon: http://amzn.to/2pLYcA1
2Pc 3/8″ & 1/2″ Drive Cr-Mo Ball Type Universal Joint Impact Socket Adapter At Amazon: http://amzn.to/2qmpBFM
2Pc 3/8″ & 1/2″ Drive Cr-Mo Ball Type Universal Joint Impact Socket Adapter at Ebay: https://goo.gl/qc0m5S
EPAuto 1/2″ Drive Impact Socket Extension Bar Set, Cr-V, 3 Pieces At Amazon: http://amzn.to/2qmrnqk
EPAuto 1/2″ Drive Impact Socket Extension Bar Set, Cr-V, 3 Pieces At Ebay: https://goo.gl/6m2l6I
Powerbuilt 640856 1/2-Inch Drive Wobble Extension Set, 3-Piece At Amazon: http://amzn.to/2pM3Xxt
Powerbuilt 640856 1/2-Inch Drive Wobble Extension Set, 3-Piece At Ebay: https://goo.gl/FNQBGR
Pittsburgh Professional 1/2″ Drive Click Stop Torque Wrench AT Amazon: http://amzn.to/1WRWRi9
Pittsburgh Professional 1/2″ Drive Click Stop Torque Wrench At Ebay: https://goo.gl/jsCQ0w
Pittsburgh Pro Reversible Click Type Torque Wrench Sizes 1/4-Inch, 3/8-Inch, 1/2-Inch, Set of 3 At Amazon: http://amzn.to/1WRYCMn
Pittsburgh Pro Reversible Click Type Torque Wrench Sizes 1/4-Inch, 3/8-Inch, 1/2-Inch, Set of 3 At Ebay: https://goo.gl/HfwzcY
Heavy-duty 25-inch 1/2-inch Drive Chrome-vanadium Steel Breaker Bar At Amazon: http://amzn.to/2oYtAXP
Heavy-duty 25-inch 1/2-inch Drive Chrome-vanadium Steel Breaker Bar At Ebay: https://goo.gl/zBDM9J
Hopkins FloTool 05034 Super Funnel At Amazon: http://amzn.to/1Nw3160
Hopkins FloTool 05034 Super Funnel At Ebay: https://goo.gl/6UmYLx
Wilmar W4070 Drain Pan, 7 Quart Capacity At Amazon: http://amzn.to/2pxKNe8
Wilmar W4070 Drain Pan, 7 Quart Capacity At Ebay: https://goo.gl/PzBafk
40 Pieces – EPAuto 1/4″ & 3/8″ Drive Socket Set with Reversible Ratchet at Amazon: http://amzn.to/2q9hijm
40 Pieces – EPAuto 1/4″ & 3/8″ Drive Socket Set with Reversible Ratchet at Ebay: https://goo.gl/pnB884
Transmission Component Location: http://www.ksmanual.com/components_location-568.html
Fluid Replacement Procedure: http://www.ksmanual.com/fluid_replacement-579.html
Fluid Service Adjustment Procedure: http://www.ksmanual.com/fluid_service_adjustment_procedure-578.html
Repair Owners/Service Manual http://www.ksmanual.com/second_generation_xm_2011_year_-2.html
Valvoline’s spec sheet for the fluid I use: http://content.valvoline.com/pdf/maxlife_atf.pdf