China Electrical Trunking for SaleChina Pvc Roller Shutters For Wood Or Steel Material CabinetChina Roller Cupboard DoorsChina Rubber Sealing Strip SupplierKitchen Cabinet Roller Shutter Doors ExporterVertical/Horizontal Opening Cabinet With Roller Shutter Door Manufacturers
How to give yourself a line up and trim your beard and mustache. This video will show you how to fix your line/ shape up.
If the sound on this video is not working please view this video that is way better than this one and shows you, “How to keep your Line-up fresh after a Haircut”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cemOGJngDaI
I show what to do if you want to grow your hair line back to normal if it was pushed back and much more! The clippers I use in this video are top notch liners. If you go to the barber-shop you will see majority of the barbers using these. In this video I talk about how I’m not saving my line-up by not lining up some parts of it so that my hair can grow back in those places. The clipers cut even cleaner than what I did in the video but I purposely didn’t touch-up some spots so my hair can grow back, as i mentioned already.
Here are the clippers that I used in the video to do my line-up:
Andis T- Outliners: http://amzn.to/1GvIMzV
- How to Keep Your Line-up Fresh after a Haircut: http://youtu.be/cemOGJngDaIMore videos by me:
- How to give yourself a lineup using StraightScape: https://youtu.be/uI9LPgkecJY
- Best Hair cutting tips for 360 waves: http://youtu.be/esw0kMM_DMM
- How to Re-Grow Your Hairline after a Bad Haircut: https://youtu.be/NWWSliIBY7s
- Why i hate Mcdonalds Rap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYc3A3K3pf8&list=UUGrPjPdwOXykbyGCtPYuXIQ&feature=c4-overview