China Hydroponic Pipe/ChannelChina PVC Extruded Data Strips FactoryPvc Hydroponic System For Green Vegetable China FactoriesPvc Hydroponics China FactoryWholesale Corner Plastic Covers For Tables ManufacturersWholesale Table/Furniture Metal Edge Protection Rubber Seal Strip Pricelist
Introducing Regal, the new prodigy of Maryland Plastics. Comparable to Masterpiece from WNA Comet.
A striking resemblance to fire china, with the advantage of single service. Laced with fine silver trimming on white plates or gold trimming on ivory plates, the new Regal exemplifies pure elegance.
Regal comes with 12 pieces per package or 120 pieces per case.
Deck-ALL is an innovating product that covers it all.
Dresses up your deck, patio, sunroom, gazebo or pool. It also hides clutter under your deck and costs a lot less than traditional skirting solutions on the market. It is also much stronger than wooden or vinyl lattice.
Deck-ALL product comes in 5 different colors.
DeckALL is a deck skirting kit that is quick and easy to install by anyone.
Deck Skirting Kit
• quick & easy do-it-yourself installation
• no special tools required (just scissors, staple gun and a hammer)
• more durable and flexible than regular lattices
• compact and easy to transport to home or cottage
• grommeted bottom edge allows for easy attachment to ground
• flexible mesh can easily be trimmed to size and wont fray
• included grommet kit allows for easy customization
• 50 feet of 48 inch wide durable mesh with grommeted bottom edge
• easy to use grommet kit for further customization
• metal spikes for fixing the mesh to the ground
5 easy-to-follow Instructions
1) Measure height required for skirting and add 1 to 2 inches for a folded edge at the top.
2) Measure the length that is required (fabric can be cut in to panels to end at corners or stair areas).
3) Fold over at top edge and fasten to bottom edge of deck using a staple gun. OR Attach fabric to
narrow wood strip and screw to edge of deck.
4) Set extra grommets to any corner if panel is cut.
5) Hammer in spikes through grommets to attach at bottom.