Corner Protectors For Walls China ManufacturersPlastic Glass Sealing Strip China SupplierWholesale Eco-Friendly OEM Clear Flexible Plastic PVC Edge Strips FactoryWholesale T Furniture Edge Trim Strip ExporterWholesale U Molding Plastic Trim ManufacturersWood/Steel Cabinet With Plastic Roller Shutters Pricelist
The Cadillac CTS-V takes to the track, Richard tests the new BMW 3 Series, and the presenters hand over reporting duties to their mothers, who test-drive a range of new small cars including the Renault Modus, Honda Jazz and Peugeot 1007.
How to make heart shaped sushi for valentines day.
Full Recipe: http://www.makesushi.com/valentines-day-sushi-roll/
Since it’s valentine’s day soon, in this video recipe Chef Devaux shows how to make some beautiful heart shaped sushi rolls that you too can make for that special someone.
These beautiful sushi art pieces are reasonably simple to cook up, in this video you will find step by step instructions that will take you through the entire process, from making the spicy tuna tartar filling and preparing the pink mayonnaise topping to how to roll the sushi into a heart shape, and lastly how to assemble the food pieces so the look stunning on a plate.
Go on and give it a try, these sushi roll hearts are not as difficult to make as they look.
Happy Valentines Day To Everyone!
Links in video:
- Sushi rice recipe video: http://makesushi.org/cooking-the-rice/
- Sushi grade fish: http://makesushi.org/store/sushi-grade-fish/
- Japanese Knives: http://makesushi.org/store/sushi-knives/
- Silky Egg Yolks: http://youtu.be/pY9wgyGRQxg
- Carrot Butterfly: http://makesushi.org/carrot-butterfly-and-cucumber-fans-sushi-garnish/
All Recipe Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/MakeSushi1/videos
This YouTube Food channel is all about making sushi recipes and trying to teach great food recipes.
What to support this channel? you can do the following:
1) Share this video on Facebook, Google + or Twitter
2) Show your support on patreon: http://www.patreon.com/user?u=43408
3) Like and favorite our videos
4) Embed this video on a blog
*Thank you for your support*
*SOCIAL MEDIA :*
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MakeSushi1
Twitter : https://twitter.com/makesushiorg
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/+MakesushiOrg/posts
Music Royalty Free Music:
Music from http://www.premiumbeat.com/ (paid for license)
Artist: “Styve Bolduc”
Song: “Human Evolution”
Produced by http://makesushi.org Chef: Davy Devaux
Free Cooking School Online