China Hydroponic Gutter System ExporterChina Wear Polyurethane Strips ManufacturersChina Wire Trim Edge With Adhesive Tape for SalePlastic Date Strip Label Holder FactoryPvc Plastic Roller Shutter Doors For Furniture ExporterWholesale Edge Guard
Watch more How to Clean Your Kitchen & Bathroom videos: http://www.howcast.com/videos/186188-How-to-Get-Grease-off-a-Granite-Counter
A little elbow grease of your own can quickly take care of any stains and get your granite counters looking like new.
Step 1: Clean spills
Run your hand over the granite to make sure you’ve wiped off particles. Then, wipe any spills or splatters with a damp cloth and a small amount of dish detergent. Let the counter air-dry, or use a soft cloth, which helps remove streaks.
Step 2: Use poultice for grease stains
Use a poultice of paper towels and acetone to pull the stain from the granite’s pores. Fold your paper towel several sheets thick and soak it with acetone, making sure the wet spot is larger than the stain.
A poultice is made of two ingredients: a chemical solvent that interacts with the grease, such as acetone – found in any paint department; and an absorbent material, such as paper towel.
Step 3: Cover stain
Place the acetone-soaked paper towel over the stain. Cover the towel with plastic wrap and tape it down. Make sure the poultice lies flat against the stain.
Instead of a paper towel, you can also mix the acetone with baby powder or unbleached flour, until the mixture is about the consistency of peanut butter. Spread the mixture beyond the stain edges with a putty knife.
Step 4: Remove poultice
Leave the poultice overnight. Then, remove the plastic wrap so the poultice can dry. Once it’s dry, remove the paper towel and your stain should be gone. Wipe the spot with a wet washcloth
Remove the talc or flour poultice with the putty knife and a wet washcloth.
Step 5: Redo poultice
If your stain isn’t gone, reapply the poultice until the stain disappears. Enjoy your beautiful counters!
Did You Know?
In the first century A.D., Romans used granite to pave some of their roads.
To see similar machines, stop by http://products.arpac.com/viewitems/shrink-bundling-multipacking/horizontal-shrink-wrappers
The TS37 side seal horizontal shrink wrapper is one of the most versatile packaging machines on the market today. Capable of wrapping up to 80 packages per minute, the continuous motion TS37 film folding system eliminates the need for multiple forming heads with its adjustable film former. Unlike conventional film inverters, the TS37 film path ensures equal transfer of grouped products onto the film without skewing the product configuration. This is ideal for multipacks and irregular shaped products.
The machine features a crank-adjustable height trim seat unit, as well as dial-adjustable pouch length, which enables “on-the-fly” bag length changes without changing the flight spacing. All adjustments are made from the operator side of the machine and product changeovers can be completed quickly and easily.
• Heavy-duty rugged construction for high durability and around-the-clock operation
• Laser cut and CNC machined components for maximum precision and strength
• Powder coat finish that provides a durable scratch resistant surface and prevents corrosion
• Horizontal / vertical cross seal
• Allen-Bradley® PanelView 600Plus operator interface with color touchscreen, message display and self-diagnostics
• Digital counters and scales for easy and repeatable product setup
• Guards and control box doors are electrically interlocked
• 6′ flighted infeed with safety torque limiter
• Adjustable film forming head
• Continuous motion seal head for smooth product transitions
• 8” seal bar opening
• Slide out film rack with needle wheel air evacuation assembly
• Missing product detection
• NEMA 12 main electrical cabinet and controls
• Rapid hand wheel changeover
• Evenly wound trim removal system compacts film trim for easy disposal
• Relaxed film tension at cross seal
• Central point lubrication simplifies preventive maintenance
• Low film alert warns that a film changeover will soon be necessary
• Belted infeed
• Seal jaw bridge
• Extended flighted infeed
• Random & infinite length infeeds
• Stainless steel construction
• Low pressure roller infeed with automatic speed zone control
• Application specific infeeds
• Print registered film capability
• Pneumatic hole punch system
• Easy open film perforation system