China TPE/PE Wear Strips For Food Machine Parts FactoriesEco-Friendly OEM Clear Flexible Plastic PVC Edge Strips for SalePvc Kitchen Rolling Shutter China SupplierReinforced Polyester Wear Strip for SaleRubber Water Stop Strip ManufacturersWholesale Pvc T Molding Profiles Plastic T Edge Strip Exporter
Do it yourself MatchBox Suitcase :
Facebook : https://goo.gl/PBoqOp
Youtube : https://goo.gl/X9YrYw
Instagram : https://goo.gl/sh62lb
YOU’LL NEED :
1. A Matchbox
2. Paper – I used Deep Yellow colour and Dark Brown colour
How To Make?
- Cut 2 pieces of deep yellow paper. one big enough to wrap around the outside of the box. one big enough to cover the bottom and side of the inside of the box.
- Glue the paper to the outside of the box. Trim the overhang closely to the edge of the box.
- Glue the other piece of paper to the bottom of the inside drawer of the box, then fold the edge up and glue them to the sides.
- Cut 3 strips of dark brown paper. Cut points on the end. 2 long enough to wrap around the box. the other shorter for the handle.
- Wrap the long strips around the box and glue them.
- Curl the handle strip, fold little bits of the ends back the other way and stick to the top like a handle.
- Cut 6 small circles of dark brown paper. they don’t have to be exact, as long as they are not too big.
- Cut 4 circles in half and 2 of them into quarters.
- Fold each semi circle in half and glue one to each corner of the outside of the box. Glue the quarter circles to the ends of the inside drawer of the box.
And its done..
music from : Light Sting by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Mobitel Commercial Sri Lanka