China Edge Protection For Aluminum Extrusion Profiles FactoryRubber Weather Sealing Tape ManufacturerT Molding Edge Banding For Table ManufacturerWholesale NFT Channel Tomatoes Sale FactoryWholesale Slot Wall Panel Board FactoryWholesale TPE/PE Wear Strips Factory
Subscribe for a new video ►► http://goo.gl/XFN9BN
10. Florida school teacher, Jennifer Forshey, made a 10-year-old student put his hands in a urinal to clear out paper clogging it. Forshey was convinced the boy intentionally put the paper towels in the urinal to clog it. The boy told police he was not provided with any means to protect his hands. Forshey claimed she did nothing wrong. She was charged with battery and released on a $1,000 bond.
9. A high school principal in Arizona caused controversy when he told two male students to hold hands after they were caught fighting. The boys, named Charles and Julio, chose the humiliation of holding each other’s hands over the other alternative principal Tim Richards gave them – suspension. They sat for an hour holding hands and covering their faces, as other students laughed at them. Some have said the tactic was “inappropriate.”
8. A Danish school teacher ordered two 7-year-old boys to strip down to their underwear after they told her they forgot to bring Santa hats to a class Christmas party. The teacher then threatened them that she would cut their penises off with a pair of scissors. School administrators said the teacher’s actions were meant as a joke and her apology to them should be enough. Case closed. But a children’s advocacy group said that was not enough, and police were investigating.
7. And… we’re back in Florida. Teacher Laurie Bailey-Cutkomp of Zephyrhills High School made 8 of her students wear the dreaded “cone of shame” for being bad eggs. The cone is actually one of those plastic collars dogs wear as a deterrent for scratching and biting themselves. This did not go over well with administrators. Coincidentally, Laurie was in veterinary care before becoming a teacher. Hmmmmm…..
6. A Mississippi school official was routinely handcuffing students to poles and rails for something as simple trivial as violating the school’s dress code. Some students were cuffed for sometimes up to four consecutive days at the school, and many had to eat their lunches with one hand bound to a rail. A district judge deemed the discipline as extreme and abusive.
5. It was in Nagu, Tonghai, China that a little 7- or 8-year-old boy was spotted walking through the very cold, dark winter night all alone. With no adult supervising him, a concerned resident called police. Well, seems that the little guy’s family couldn’t afford to buy him an alarm clock to make sure he got to school on time, so, to make sure he wasn’t late, he walked to school at 10 o’clock at night so he would be on its steps when it opened at daybreak. The next day, the officer who spoke with him brought the little boy an alarm clock as well as some school supplies. Now I know that has nothing to do with punishment, but it just goes to show how some kids cherish their schools.
4. An unidentified Arkansas teacher made a special needs student drink hot sauce after he misbehaved in speech therapy class. The boy, named Tanner, came home early and began vomiting violently. He told her the teacher made him drink hot sauce. The mother went to the police and the school’s director told the mother that her son hit another student and the hot sauce was his punishment. That teacher remains employed at the school.
3. In Venezuela, two teachers teamed up to drag a 4 or 5 year old boy across the room, pull his pants down and give him an injection in the rear-end as discipline. A video taken of the incident shows the terrified little boy screaming as one of the women tells him he is about to get an injection and the other pushes what appears to be a needle into his backside. Other parents of children in that class claim their children become terrified and burst into tears when the word injection is mentioned. Both teachers were suspended.
2. In Washington state, high school teacher Kem Patteson used a Wheel of Misfortune to punish misbehaving students. “It was beyond humiliating” one student, Zoey Zapfe, said after her spin landed on the “Cush ball firing squad” which allowed several students to throw Cush balls at her. Zoey was punished for chewing gum in class. “I hope she gets fired,” she said. Other students said they didn’t have a problem with the Misfortune Wheel, where it’s either spin the wheel, or go to detention. Personally, I’d spin the wheel. I’m just too old to be humiliated.
1. Source: https://goo.gl/m76CP8
Read more on this ►► https://goo.gl/hUz9qw
This video segment will show you how to make your plastic items beautiful and keep them that way. For all your plastic needs, visit us at tapplastics.com. To order Novus Plastic Polish, go to http://www.tapplastics.com/product/plastics/cleaners_polishes/novus_plastic_polishes/428