China Pvc Hydroponics for SaleChina Pvc Plastic Roller Shutter Doors For Steel/Wood Cabinet FactoryChina Table/Furniture Metal Edge Protection Rubber Seal Strip PricelistDecorative Wall Plastic Molding Profile China ManufacturersKitchen Cabinet Roller Shutter Suppliers China SupplierPlastic Edge Protection For Floor Factory
I like installing hardwood flooring on concrete around curved stair case. What kind of wood flooring? Any kind of hardwood flooring and of course, laminate flooring.http://www.hardwoodfloorinstallation101.com/installing-wood-flooring-on-stairs-curved-stair-case/
00:09 Installing Hardwood Flooring
00:15 Creating Profile on Cardboard
03:34 Cutting Wood Profile
04:49 Making Another Profile
05:46 Installing Hardwood Flooring on concrete around Curved Stair Case
Installing hardwood flooring on concrete around curved stair case I always make working profile on cardboard, than I draw it on wood flooring. If I like my prepared pieces of wood and they fit well I start their installation.
Installing hardwood flooring on concrete around curved stair case take some time, but this job make my customers happy (and my bank account better).
You can find more installation techniques about installing wood flooring on curved stair cases in my playlist “Winder Stairs: Hardwood and Laminate on Winder Stairs” here:
Thanks for watching!
Let me know what you think by commenting and rating this video!
Don’t forget to subscribe
Check us out on Facebook!: https://www.facebook.com/buzzfeednifty
Here’s how to do it:
1. Cover the speaker of your kid’s toys with tape to lower the volume.
2. Carry straws in a travel toothbrush holder so you have them with you wherever you go.
3. Cover cups with Press’n Seal plastic wrap and poke a straw through the top—instant no-spill sippy cup in an emergency situation!
4. Attach a hair clip to the end of a bubble wand to keep it from falling into the bottle.
5. Cut a sticker in in half, then put one half inside each of your kid’s shoes. This way they’ll know which one goes on which foot.
6. Stick a hook on the back of a high chair to hold bibs.
7. Keep pacifiers clean in your bag by storing them in little condiment cups.
8. Keep your kid from wasting toilet paper by putting a stop light on the wall.
9. Use coffee filters as an easy “snack bowl” when you’re looking for super quick cleanup.
10. Keep your kid from squirting out too much soap, lotion, conditioner, etc. by adding a rubber band to the head of the dispenser’s pump.
11. Fix tangled doll hair by mixing equal parts water and fabric softener in a spray bottle. Spray the hair, let sit and then rinse out and brush until smooth.
Made by BFMP www.buzzfeed.com/videoteam
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.