China Pvc Rubber Edge Strip SupplierChina Window Seal Rubber ExporterFlexible Plastic PVC Edge Strips ExporterPvc Slat Wall Panel for SaleWholesale Glass Rubber Sealing Strip FactoriesWholesale Light Flexible PVC/ABS Roller Shutter Doors For Furniture
In this video I show you the Buy Towallmark 32pcs DIY 3D Removable Acrylic Mirror Decal Mural Wall Sticker: Wall Stickers – ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases. For more information about this product and to purchase, please visit: http://sekut.top/bestseller/-towallmark-32pcs-diy-3d-removable-acrylic-mirror-decal-mural-wall-st-B01F8K1U50.html Thank You!
Towallmark 32pcs DIY 3D Removable Acrylic Mirror Decal Mural Wall St..
Video #519: The biggest difference between these two clay extruder brands is how the crank handle is designed. More Info: http://www.beadsandbeading.com/blog/?p=18551 Polymer Clay Tutor.
Topics Covered In This Video:
* A comparison between the Makins Professional Polymer Clay Extruder and the Walnut Hollow Clay Extruder.
* I have owned the Makins Professional Extruder for several years now, and I just purchased my Walnut Hollow tool.
* These tools can be used to extrude polymer clay for all kinds of projects.
* Examples of tutorials I used an extruder are the Snowy Tree Pointillist Cane Tutorial, Gingham Cane Tutorial, Extruded Flower Cane Tutorial, Micro Mosaic Pins Tutorial (see resource links just below today’ video).
* Both of these extruder tool brands come in hard plastic cases.
* Both come with 20 stainless steel dies (these metal disks in both sets are identical as far as I can tell).
* The round dies are the same size for each brand and are interchangeable.
* The Makins barrel is longer and holds more clay than the Walnut Hollow Extruder.
* Both are made of aluminum, though I think the threads on the Walnut Hollow machine may be steel.
* The crank handles are quite different. The Walnut Hollow handle design is much nicer to grip with your whole hand, and therefore easier to use, especially if you are using a vise to hold the extruder.
* However, you can back out the plunger from the Makins Extruder barrel much faster, because of how you can quck spin the handle rod with just your finger.
* The Walnut Hollow barrel has a nice rubber coating for easier gripping as well.
* The plunger end looks stronger on the Walnut Hollow Extruder than the one on the Makins.
* When using either of these brands, make sure that your clay is well conditioned and soft, place die in the end of the extruder, and crank the handle slowly. Don’t force it.
* Dry clay will crackle on edges… which can be used to your advantage in my Jupiter Bead Tutorial (resource link included below).
* Extruders are the perfect tool for making fine threads for hair or filigree.
* Walnut Hollow makes a large die adapter that does fit on the Makins Extruder as well. This is an optional accessory.
* In the future I will show you some other dies and extruder products in follow up videos.
* Related Video: Snowy Tree Pointillist Cane Tutorial… http://www.beadsandbeading.com/blog/?p=14728/#video
* Related Video: Extruded Flower Cane Tutorial… http://www.beadsandbeading.com/blog/?p=6977/#video
* Related Video: Gingham Cane Tutorial… http://www.beadsandbeading.com/blog/?p=12333/#video
* Related Video: Micro Mosaic Pins Tutorial… http://www.beadsandbeading.com/blog/?p=17344/#video
* Related Video: Jupiter Bead Tutorial… http://www.beadsandbeading.com/blog/?p=4601/#video
* Related Video: Makins Professional Ultimate Clay Extruder… http://www.beadsandbeading.com/blog/?p=1884/#video
* Related Post: Extruder Cleaning and Maintenance Tips Plus Project Ideas… http://www.beadsandbeading.com/blog/?p=5206/#video
* And… more info about today’s video is at my blog… http://www.beadsandbeading.com/blog/?p=18551
* Polymer Clay Tutor… “Make what you love… Love what you make.”