China PVC Trunking FactoriesElectrical Trunking ExporterRoller Cupboard Doors China ManufacturersRubber Edge Strip for SaleT-Shaped Plastic Edge Trim Strip China ManufacturerWholesale PVC/PE Corner Protectors For Walls Factories
D-Line Cable Tidy Unit Small Black (Maplin N55KU N56KU)
Buy it now: http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/d-line-cable-tidy-unit-small-black-n55ku
• Small units (325mm L x 125mm W x 115mm H)
• Designed to hide a 4-way socket extension block and all the cable spaghetti
• Allow for the height of popular transformer plugs
• Simply insert the cable clutter into the Cable Tidy Unit, next direct cables to go left or right or upward using the three exit slots, then attach the click-lock lid
• Units are produced from robust ABS material, are recyclable and have been certified to exacting safety standards
I like installing hardwood flooring on concrete around curved stair case. What kind of wood flooring? Any kind of hardwood flooring and of course, laminate flooring.http://www.hardwoodfloorinstallation101.com/installing-wood-flooring-on-stairs-curved-stair-case/
00:09 Installing Hardwood Flooring
00:15 Creating Profile on Cardboard
03:34 Cutting Wood Profile
04:49 Making Another Profile
05:46 Installing Hardwood Flooring on concrete around Curved Stair Case
Installing hardwood flooring on concrete around curved stair case I always make working profile on cardboard, than I draw it on wood flooring. If I like my prepared pieces of wood and they fit well I start their installation.
Installing hardwood flooring on concrete around curved stair case take some time, but this job make my customers happy (and my bank account better).
You can find more installation techniques about installing wood flooring on curved stair cases in my playlist “Winder Stairs: Hardwood and Laminate on Winder Stairs” here:
Thanks for watching!
Let me know what you think by commenting and rating this video!
Don’t forget to subscribe