China Front Door Rubber Seal SupplierKitchen Cabinet Roller Shutter Suppliers China FactoriesPE Material Polyethylen Wear Strips PricelistPvc Plastic Roller Shutter Doors For File Cabinet for SaleRoller Cupboard Doors for SaleWholesale Pvc Plastic Cabinet T-Molding Furniture Edging Manufacturers
Ms MMP spent 24 hours bound & blind in rubber and rainwear earlier this year. Here’s how it began… If you like it, please rate & comment!
I literally cannot believe I have a shelf on my wall made out of popsicle sticks…and it’s gorgeous!!! Thank you Jess for sharing this amazing project with us! Don’t forget to subscribe for new vids every M-W-F http://bit.ly/sub2moms
• 100 popsicle sticks
• wood glue or hot glue gun
• Wood Stain
1. First, create the base of your shelf using six popsicle sticks and the template (linked on video page). Using the guide will ensure all your angles are even.
2. Place three sticks along every other side of the hexagon.
3. Next place last three sticks on top of your first layer and secure with glue.
4. Continue same process around the perimeter with your sticks or until you reach your desired depth.
5. Finish with walnut stain. Start by applying a generous coat to the top of your shelf. Continue around the sides and apply until you’ve reached your desired shade.
6. Let dry for a few hours before hanging.
I used adhesive velcro strips like these to hang on the wall
Follow Make & Do Crew
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Channel on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
Follow Brooke on Instagram: http://instagram.com/bmahan519
Follow Brooke on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/bmahan519/
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.