China Cabinet Furniture Extrusion Edging Strip ManufacturerChina U Molding Plastic Trim for SaleData Strip For Shelf Channel China FactoryNon Toxic Hydroponic NFT PVC Channel SupplierWholesale PVC Rectangular NFT Channel ExporterWholesale Pvc Roller Shutter Cabinet Factory
This eyelet curtain pole if from the Speedy range of curtain poles, to view our complete range of eyelet poles please click http://www.polesandblinds.com/curtain-poles/eyelet-curtain-poles/ and also our GUIDE TO CURTAIN POLES here http://www.polesandblinds.com/curtain-poles/guides/
The video demonstrates all you need to know about this particular Speedy eyelet curtain pole with glass finials.
Your choice of curtain pole as well as your choice of curtains is a very important element for setting the style of the decor for the rest of the room. A modern metal curtain pole with an innovative curtain finial of hand blown glass, fitted with eyelet curtains with matching or contrasting eyelet rings will certainly make a stunning statement.
Eyelet curtains can only be fitted in a bay window using individual eyelet curtain poles on the straight sections of the bay.
Eyelet curtains give a very modern feel to a room, but need to be fitted directly to the curtain pole, unlike pencil pleat or pinch pleat curtains which fit into curtain rings. When you hang eyelet
curtains, you simply slot the curtain pole through the eyelets fitted at the top of the curtains. For a unified decorative finish, select an eyelet curtain pole that matches the colour of the curtain eyelets.
The Speedy Empire eyelet curtain pole is available in the metallic finishes of satin silver and chrome. This contemporary colouring and the use of an attractive hand blown glass curtain finial will ensure that this pole will create a light and airy window treatment, ideal for a modern home.
The curtain pole brackets are adjustable to give extra clearance between the wall and the curtain pole. This extra space is often required with eyelet and tab top curtains as they open in folds back and forth across the pole, with the folds often needing extra space behind the curtain pole than standard curtain headings.
This metal eyelet pole is suitable for light, or medium to heavy weight curtains up to about 8 kilos and can be cut to the correct length if required using a fine tooth saw.
Matching 3 sided and 5 sided bay window poles and standard straight poles are also available.
HOW TO MEASURE FOR AN EYELET CURTAIN POLE.
1. Measure across the front of the window opening and then add on how much you wish your curtains to extend either side of your window opening for the curtains to stack back on the wall so they can be arranged in their natural folds.
2. This is the measurement you need to order your curtain pole. Do not include the size of the curtain finial in this calculation.
HOW TO FIT AN EYELET CURTAIN POLE.
1. Establish the height to fit the curtain pole brackets.
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR EYELET CURTAINS
1. measure from the top of the inside of the eyelet ring (this position is where the eyelet ring sits and slides along the curtain pole) to the bottom of the curtains.
For full length eyelet curtains, add an extra 1 cm to allow for floor clearance. This measurement will be required in your bracket fixing position calculations.
For short eyelet curtains that sit just above the window sill, add an extra 0.5 cm. This measurement will be required in your bracket fixing position calculations.
For short eyelet curtains below the window sill, the height of the curtain pole and the distance the curtains hang below the sill is not critical and is a matter of choice or dependant on whether there is a radiator fitted under the window.
IF YOU NOT NOT YET HAVE YOUR EYELET CURTAINS.
The normal height for fitting eyelet curtain poles is 5-10cm above the window recess. This will give the best visual appearance, but your final choice may be determined by the height of your ceiling.
FITTING YOUR EYELET CURTAIN POLE.
1. To establish the height of the pole fixing brackets, place one of the brackets on the pole to establish if there is any variation between the top of the pole and the top of the fixing bracket.
2. Use the measurement you have previously taken that applies to your particular situation and add or subtract if necessary any variation if any between the pole and the fixing bracket. This will give you the measurement from the top of the bracket to the floor or window sill.
3. Mark this measurement either side of the window opening allowing for the curtain pole to extend beyond the fixing brackets by an additional 5 – 6 cm to allow for one eyelet of the curtain between the finial and the bracket.
4. Position the top of the bracket on this measurement and mark then fit the brackets.
5. Fit curtains on the pole, secure the pole and fit the finials.
To view our full range of blinds please go to http://www.polesandblinds.com/curtain-poles/
To like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/polesandblinds
Be inspired on Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/polesandblinds/
To follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/polesandblinds
See our Google+ https://plus.google.com/+Polesandblinds/