Cabinet Door Seals China ExporterChina Pvc Cable Trunking ManufacturersChina TPE/PE Wear Strips For Food Machine Parts ManufacturerExtrusion Co-Extrusion Plastic Clear PVC Data Strip China FactoryShower Rubber Strip ManufacturerWholesale T Plastic Furniture Edge Trim Manufacturers
This video shows how to build a 100 watt fluorescent grow light for $30, from parts from home depot or lowes.
Neatly presented and neutrally decorated, this more than comfortable property is situated exceptionally conveniently for local shopping, amenities, commuting and even has a bus stop across the road.
With a generous amount of space on offer, this light and sunny home boasts some unique and unexpected features. A huge and surprisingly tranquil family room at the rear of the property overlooks the garden with its spacious lawn, 2 sheds, lovely cubby house and large semi enclosed verandah. The detached office is the perfect retreat to some quiet and peaceful working space and the second story sun terrace is a creative additional outdoor area.
The property comprises:
* 3 very good size bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and 2 with ceiling fans
* Master bedroom has a spacious en-suite with large shower and floor to ceiling tiling
* Formal lounge with surround sound speakers
* Updated kitchen with Puratap, microwave provision and good cupboard space
* Large dining room with built in cupboards, 2 ceiling fans and 2 skylights
* Huge family room with 2 ceiling fans, gas heating, split system cooling, a pretty lead light internal window feature, big wrap around windows overlooking the garden and large sliding door to outside
* Family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle
* Spacious entrance hall
* Floating floors and neutral floor tiling to main living areas, carpeting to bedrooms
* Roller shutters to front facing rooms
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
* 14 Solar electricity panels (Approx 2.5KW)
* Monitored alarm
* Solar hot water
* Detached office with phone line/internet, split system air conditioning and rear sliding door to pergola and garden
* Front gardens with lovely old trees and generous double driveway parking
* Double drive through garage with 2 separate automatic roller doors
* Spacious rear garden with big lawn, established planting and trees and further parking
* 7 x 4m shed with power, lighting and concrete floor
* Further 6 x 2m shed
* 7 x 6m covered and semi enclosed verandah
* Cubby house
* Second story 9 x 8m sun terrace
* Stats: Land 854m2, Home 172m2, Built 1976
Immensely convenient for the commuter, a monitored alarm system provides security for those wishing or needing to travel. An exceptional first home purchase or investment opportunity with space and room and the potential to further develop, yet with the comfort of not requiring improvement.
Port Noarlunga South is a half hour drive into Adelaide, has a choice of local and commercial shopping on the doorstep, is central to a multitude of amenities and is close to a choice of local beaches.
Nick van Vliet First National Real Estate takes pride in presenting this property to the market. We welcome your enquiry and encourage you to call or email Nick van Vliet for more information, I’m here to help you.