China Cabinet With Shutter Doors ManufacturersChina Corner Plastic Covers For Tables FactoriesChina Pvc Plastic Cabinet T-Molding Furniture Edging FactoriesChina Roller Shutter Door Filing CabinetWholesale Furniture/Door Flexible Plastic Edge Trim SupplierWholesale Hydroponic Pipe/Channel Pricelist
Comparison of two Razor adult kick scooters: Razor A5 Lux and Razor Carbon Lux.
Common to both:
– 220 lbs maximum rider weight.
– 200mm wheel size.
– 18 inch handlebars/T-bars (2015 models).
– Top speed: 14 mph recorded by public radar speed sign on flat asphalt road with slight headwind.
Razor A5 Lux:
– All aluminum, 8.5 lbs total weight.
– Lower deck with same handlebar height – easier for taller riders, easier (more efficient) to kick.
– Foldable, easier to carry in crowded areas but the folding mechanism does rattle. It is noisier that the solid Carbon Lux for obvious reasons.
– Easier to disassemble and reassemble rear wheel.
– Lighter and feels faster on flatland. Easier to bunny hop (jump e.g. over large cracks and bumps).
– Plastic cover over the folding mechanism is known to crack, probably a design or manufacturing defect, but not critical to performance. Here are 4 other YouTube videos that show the the cracked plastic cover on the left side of the Razor A5 Lux:
Razor Carbon Lux:
– Carbon steel frame, aluminum handlebars and T-tube. Heavier then the A5 by about 2-3 pounds (around 11.5 lbs), more difficult to bunny hop.
– Wider polypropylene deck – very nice shape and size. Polypropylene is used by Cold Steel to make practice weapons and also used to make knife handles – strong, flexible, and reasonably light. I just wish the deck was closer to the ground like the A5.
– Doesn’t fold but provides a great solid ride – much less rattle, more dialed in. Still very compact once the handlebars are retracted – easily fit 2 or even 3 in a standard car’s trunk.
– Trickier to reassemble the rear wheel because tolerances are tighter.
1.1 Rubber gloves and masks
1.2 High level bath of glass
1.3 Hand pressure roller
1.4 Alcohol and dust clotes
2.1 Put on rubber gloves, firstly use the dust cloth and bath of glass to clean off the dirts on the glass, and then clean the glass surface along one direction to make sure that there is no other residual, and impurities or raab articles.
2.2 Put the smart film on a clean table, ensure the film with glue upward , then use alcohol and lint-free cloth to clean off the dirts to make sure there is no no other residual dust or impurities.
2.3 Under dust-free environment, pls tear off 2-3cm protective film on the top of the smart film, and then put the smart film on the glass, it should be align the bottom up, pls paste the 2-3cm smart film with the glass closely when both ends.
2.4 Use electric iron to weld the wire on copper terminals
2.5 Plastic strip protective electrodes, hide the wires under plastic trunking
2.6 Use tape to tear off another layer of protection film.
2.7 Connect the circuit and debug by an electrician.
2.8 After debug, inject neutral glue to the edge of the smart film-about 5mm strip, it only can be Power ON and operated after the glass glue dry completely ( around 3 days).
2.9 Finally, Use 3M adhesive for sealing.
3.1 During installation, except clean the glass, it is forbidden t use water under any circumstance.
3.2 When you order smart film, the size should be smaller ( 2-3 mm less than the glass), it can avoid the direct contact between the edge of smart film and metal frame of the glass.
3.3 If for long term use, it can inject neutral glass glue at the edge of smart film.
3.4 Suggest wear masks and gloves while operation, and under dust-free environment