China U Molding Edge Strip FactoriesWholesale Date Strip for SaleWholesale Kitchen Cabinet Roller Shutter Suppliers for SaleWholesale Pvc Plastic Cabinet T-Molding Furniture EdgingWholesale Pvc Roller Shutters For Wood Or Steel Material Cabinet FactoryWholesale Roller Door Cabinet Factory
How to install a trim molding door wrap.
I do a lot of custom orders. What would you like to have on your trim moldings?
1.Clean you door jams with 70% ISO alcohol and 30% water. Get all the dirt and oil off the trim molding.
2.You will get 3 strips of trim molding wrap
3. You might want to use 3M primer 94 http://www.amazon.com/3M-Primer-94-Wrapping-Application/dp/B0088P06AS
4.Clean your hand good.
5. Unpeel the backing about 7 inches and put the vinyl print on the top front of the trim molding. Make sure it goes all the way down to the floor. Make Sure the print is straight and over lapping a little on the wall side.
6. Start pulling down the backing every 10 inches and applying light pressure on the print. Once your at the bottom and you like where it’s at. Apply more pressure.
7. Wrap the edge of the trim molding that is against the wall.
8. Cut the extra off. It should be around 1/8 inch.
9. Work your way in.
Tools your need is razor, squeegee, Paper towels, 70% ISO alcohol and 30% water