China Plastic T MoldingChina Roller Shutter Door Filing Cabinet ManufacturerChina Rubber Seal Shower Door PricelistKitchen Cupboard Roller Shutter Doors FactoriesTransparent PVC Data Strip FactoriesWholesale Edge Protection Strip Manufacturer
Intimus 14.95 Industrial Large Document Paper Shredders from www.Machine-Solution.com. The Intimus 14.95 heavy duty shredder has all the features you expect from a heavy duty shredder and a few new features for secure shredding.
Available in three shred sizes: 1/2″ strip cut, 1/4″ strip cut, or 1/4” x 2” cross cut.
The two most striking new features of the Intimus 14.95 are its portability and anti-jam system. Designed to fit through standard office doorways, our shredder truly does what the competition cannot. The other unique feature is the Intimus “automatic reverse and restart” function for use in the event of a feed overload situation.
If a jam occurs, the Intimus 14.95 shredder will reverse, clear the jam, and resume shredding without operator intervention. After the third attempt to shred the jam, the conveyor belt will automatically return the jamming material to the machine attendant for sorting. In addition to these unique features the 14.95 also offers all the usual features you expect on a heavy duty shredder.
The 14.95 comes in 2 strip cut versions and for high security applications, a cross cut version. The conveyor belt feed and paddle system moves both flat and crumpled paper easily to the cutting cylinders. The control panel is designed for ease o fuse operation without sacrifice to safety mechanisms. And all system functions use a programmable logic controller to insure trouble free operation.
Buy this shredder now at: http://www.machine-solution.com/Intimus-1495-Industrial-Large-Document-Paper-Shredders/productinfo/INT+14.95/
-High-power, thermally protected geared electric motor (10 HP) and stable drive
- Rugged, wear-resistant cutting cylinders made from high-grade steel for optimum cutting performance
- 17” working width; suitable for all standard computer formats
Designed for easy operation
- Conveyor belt system
- Safety switch to stop machine if access door to the receptacle is opened
- Movable on two fixed and two lockable casters
- The 31 1/2” width makes it easy to move through all standard doors for greater mobility
- Easy to understand and use controls – clearly laid out, rugged rotary selector switch for On/Off and reverse function
- Lockable master switch to prevent unauthorized use
- Visual status displays
Unique imput method
- Large feed table for safe and rapid loading improves productivity
- Integrated conveyor system moves the paper into the cutters
- Paddles in front of the shredding mechanism handles smooth as well as crumpled paper with ease
- Auto-reverse for safety and performance
- All system functions are programmable logic controller (PLC) controlled
- Automatic reverse and restart in case of overload
Start at 11:00 if you want to avoid all the babbling!
See updates on my garden here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s…
Here’s a link to the small pump: http://amzn.to/1a0p3LV
Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dittobrooks
I got a phone call near the end of the video so the last part got cut off. Here’s the rest:
Tip for short people and tall Tower Gardens!! Why am I pumping out the water? Once every 2 months, remove the water from your Tower Garden and replace with fresh water and nutrients. If you do this faithfully, you’ll get larger and healthier plants. It takes less than 15 minutes per Tower and is so easy to do. Instead of attaching the clear tube that comes with the tower to the top, I pump out through the bottom instead with a separate pump. What I did is bought a small pump on Amazon with a long tube and I use that pump to pump out the tower instead directly through the square opening. I direct the water into my other garden beds. Here’s the link to the small pump that I’m using: http://amzn.to/1a0p3LV
I attach a hose to the pump and pop the pump into the reservoir. I’m doing this instead of attaching the clear hose that comes with the Tower to the top of the Tower. My Tower Gardens are very tall (taller than normal since I’ve added on) so this is kind of hard for me (I’m 5’4″). With three Tower Gardens, this is the simplest way for me to pump out the water with the least amount of hassle.
This is an aeroponic system. The plants grow strong, healthy, and are full of nutrients. It grows vegetables up to 40% faster! No gardening experience necessary. No weeding!