China Flexible Plastic T Edge Trim for SaleMelamine Pvc Slotted Board ManufacturerWholesale Extruded/Co-Extrusion Hard Plastic Edge Strip For Door And Window FactoriesWholesale Front Door Rubber Seal ManufacturerWholesale Kitchen Roller Shutter ExporterWholesale Rubber Strip Seals Manufacturers
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield 4-6 servings
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 onion 1 red bell pepper
3 cloves garlic
1/2 tsp cumin
2 cans black beans 1/2 cup vegetable broth
1 tsp Kosher salt
1/2 cup sour cream
2 Tbsp water
1) Cut ends away from onion and peel. Cut onion into strips, then dice. Add to medium bowl.
2)Cut sides away from bell pepper. Cut pepper into strips, then dice. Add to to onions.
3) Smash and peel garlic cloves. Mince and add to onions and peppers.
4) Heat oil in large soup pot over medium heat.
5) Add onions, bell pepper, garlic, cumin, and salt. Stir well. Cook until softened, 5-7 minutes.
6) Meanwhile, pour one full can of beans (do not drain) into the blender. Cover and puree until smooth.
7) Add blended black beans, the second can of beans (do not drain), and broth to pot.
8)Simmer soup for 10 minutes.
9) Squeeze 1/2 lime over soup and stir. Ladle soup into serving bowls.
10) Add sour cream and water to a resealable plastic bag. Seal and squeeze to mix.
11) Snip a very small hole in the corner of the bag. Squeeze bag over soup to make a sour cream spiral.
12) Run a butter knife from the center to the edges of the bowl, creating a spider web pattern! Taste and Share!
For more family fun videos, check out our
facebook.com/cookingwithkyler page and don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Be inspired, get creative and include the kids!
“Support this channel by shopping Amazon:
Check out jukedeck.com and create your own music!