China Cabinet Roller Shutter Door PricelistChina Electrical PVC Trunking ManufacturerChina Plastic Clear PVC Data Strip ManufacturersPvc Kitchen Rolling Shutter PricelistWholesale Cabinet Furniture Extrusion Edging Strip ManufacturerWholesale NFT Channel Tomatoes Sale Manufacturers
50 Smart DIY Ways To Organize Your Entire Life
Whether you’ve got five minutes or an entire afternoon, you can finally get your life in order this year.
1. Tea Shelf
2. Book Letter Holder – Don’t let your mail just pile up on the counter this year.
3. Address Book
4. Magnet Bowls – http://www.agirlandagluegun.com/2013/04/tight-like-unto-a-dish-a-magnetic-dish.html
5. Cubby Shelf Organizer – http://onceuponherdream.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-decorista-chroniclesdiy-cubby-shelf.html
6. Screwdriver Coat Rack – Turn painted screw drivers into the handles of a modern DIY coat hanger.
7. Six-pack Craft Caddy
8. Makeup Brush Storage – http://irinascutebox.blogspot.com/2013/02/how-to-make-brush-organizer.html
9. Shoe Ladder
10. Wire and Hanging Spice Storage – http://www.freckledlaundry.com/2012/08/wire-and-nail-hanging-spice-holder.html
11. Peg Board Yarn Holder – http://knitsforlife.com/2013/03/26/the-worlds-best-yarn-storage-idea/
12. Color Block Mason Jars – http://www.girllovesglam.com/2013/06/color-block-chalkboard-mason-jars.html
13. Etched Glass Kitchen Containers – If you’re over the whole chalkboard thing, try etched glass instead.
14. Wrapping Paper Holder
15. Earring Rack – http://www.morningcreativity.com/diy-frame-earring-holder/
16. Salt Dough Magnets – little magnets made from flour, salt, and water.
17. Colorful Hook Hanger – Find a precut wooden base and screw in a jumble of differently colored perfect hooks.
18. Scarf Hanger – Use a sturdy wooden hanger and shower curtain rings to organize all your scarves.
19. Cord Organizer – Decorate some empty toilet paper rolls with washi tape and use them keep your cords untangled.
20. Knob Necklace Organizer – Screw a variety of door knobs onto a wooden board to make this necklace organizer.
21. Pen Holder – Simply stick a bunch of empty toilet paper rolls inside a decorated shoe box to keep your pen stash neatly organized.
22. Kitchen Shutter Door Organizer – http://www.creatingreallyawesomefreethings.com/rental-trick-3-a-door-organizer/
23. Bottle Bracelet Rack – Who knew most bottles are just the right size for stacking your bracelets on!
24. Tights Tidier – Simply glue wooden clothing pegs to the wall and use them to keep all your colorful tights sorted.
25. Ring Box – http://www.micheleng.com/make-a-ring-box-in-5-minutes-for-cheap/
26. Cork Board – Use this tutorial to create your own chic cork board.
27. Ribbon Dispenser – Turn a straw dispenser into a ribbon holder.
28. Hair Tie Clip
29. Nail Polish Keys – Color code them with nail polish to make it easier to keep them straight.
30. Paint Palette Jewelry Holder – Not just for paint, use a palette to store your earrings and rings.
31. Wall Crates – Paint old crates and adhere them to the wall to keep your mudroom clean and organized.
32. Bungee Organizers – Make these bungee organizers to store scarves, sunglasses, headphones, you name it.
33. Clamp Cord Organizers – Keep your cords sorted while in use with large stationary clamps.
34. Magazine Shutter Rack – An old panel of shutters makes for a lovely magazine holder.
35. Shopping Bag Organizers – Mount pretty shopping bags to the wall for keeping your stationary and other odds ane ends sorted.
36. Battery Box – Use a plastic tackle box to keep batteries sorted by size.
37. Egg Carton Sewing Kit – Make a little sewing kit in an egg carton.
38. Lost Sock Organizer – Don’t give up on single socks in the laundry.
39. Hidden Storage Books – http://sewingbarefoot.blogspot.ca/2012/08/hidden-storage-books.html
40. Laundry Room Cleaner Storage – Use a shoe storage rack to store your laundry room cleaners.
41. Cord Labels – Use bread ties to mark labels at both ends so you don’t have to fish around to figure out which is which.
42. Wine Rack Pen Organizer – Put large plastic tumblers into wine rack slots and sort your pens or markers by color.
43. Embroidery Thread Pegs – Wrap embroidery thread or scraps of yarn around painted pegs to keep things untangled and pretty.
44. Magnet Strip – Secure magnetic strips inside your medicine cabinet for storing bobby pins and other bathroom necessities.
45. Christmas Ornament Cup Boards – Don’t just pile away all those ornaments, keep them safe.
46. Filing Cabinet Garage Storage – Paint an old filing cabinet, turn it on its side, and use it to store your rakes, brushes, shovels, etc.
47. Grocery Bag Storage – Turning an empty wipe container into a nifty container will make it easier to reuse and recycle all those empty plastic bags.
48. Fridge Work Station – Turn old tins and wooden boxes into magnetic storage for the fridge.
49. Sewn Baskets – http://www.purlbee.com/the-purl-bee/2010/4/28/mollys-sketchbook-sewn-stash-baskets.html
50. Instagram File Box – Keep your Prinstagram photos neatly organized in a manilla folder style file box.
Thank you for watching our video. Don’t forget to thumbs up and subscribe for more organizing and Do It Yourself ideas.
If you can make a picture frame, you can make this!
Mitered maple frame accented with walnut keys and LED strip lighting with remote control. Sure it’s a little modern, but you can change it easily to suit your needs.
Full Write Up: https://shop-time.net/modern-picture-frame-desk-lamp-2/
Want To Make this Project?
Bits you may need: http://astore.amazon.com/shotim0a-20/
Please like and share!
music by Jason Shaw@audionautix.com