China PE Material Polyethylen Wear Strips ManufacturerChina Slot wall Melamine Slotted Board SupplierChina U Shaped Edge Strip ExporterEdge Trim Protective U Rubber China SupplierFurniture Corners Guards ExporterWholesale Furniture Corners Guards Manufacturer
Removing and installing vinyl window casing is now easier than ever before!
A great advantage of modern window technology, especially with vinyl windows, is the ease with which they can be maintained. We often get questions from customers about removing and putting on casing, for convenient painting.
Here are some steps to follow to make sure you remove your casing properly:
1) With a flat screwdriver or a chisel, find the edge where the casing meets the wall. Slip the chisel in, and make a small separation.
2) Continuously separate the casing away from the wall down the whole length.
3) Once there is enough separation, the casing can be removed with ease by hand.
Instructions to follow when putting the casing back on:
1) Start by inserting one of the lengths into a corner piece.
2) With the corner attached, find the beginning of the casing channel and gently push the edge into the groove.
3) Line up the whole casing against the groove.
With a hammer or mallet lightly tap against the whole length of the casing until it is flush against the wall.
When installed properly, there shouldn’t be anything visible past your casing.
Keep your replacement windows looking new and undamaged with these easy steps, as you plan other renovation projects.
Watch How To Remove Window Screen
Talk about window replacement options to our experts in your city!
Ecoline Windows in Saskatoon
Ecoline Windows in Regina
Ecoline Windows in Calgary
Ecoline Windows in Edmonton
Ecoline Windows in Winnipeg
Follow “Ecoline Windows” on social media channels:
Mobitel Commercial Sri Lanka