China Durable Wear Resistant Plastic Cover StripChina Plastic Corner Covers ManufacturersT Shaped Edge Trim ManufacturerWholesale Customized OEM Rubber Edge Strip SupplierWholesale Pvc Trim Edge With Adhesive Tape ManufacturerWholesale Small Cupboard With Flexible Plastic Roller Shutter Doors Factory
Тестируемая лампа: http://goo.gl/VGVv6N
Все лампы серии V-Series: http://goo.gl/IO8YUS
Number of Chips: 80pcs*3W intense CREE LED for work light,80 RGB LEDs for atmosphere light
Working Voltage: DC 10~30V (fits 12V/24V vehicle)
Color Temperature: Cold White 6500K
Beam Angle: Spot(30 degree) & Flood(60 degree) combo
IP67 water and dust seal, about 50,000 hours life time
Working Temperature: -40~85 degree Celsius
Size(with bracket):approx 1135mm(45″)*124mm(4.8″)*87mm(3.4″)
Size(without bracket): approx 1070mm(42″)*76mm(3″)*87mm(3.4″)
Multi RGB Light& strobe effect controlled by Bluetooth APP on Android or iPhone
Material: black extruded aluminum profile, high transmission PC lens, 360 angle rotating metal side brackets
Certified by CE & RoHS
5D Offroad LED Light bar+ RGB strobe= Enjoy happiness in wild Offroad adventure
World famous CREE chips, evolutional 5D optic tech(Dual reflector cup + projector lens)
Designed to project more effective light to faraway and surround areas without foggy light/dark zone
Appropriate spot and flood beam proportion provides optimal light spread to see road condition clearly
Pending aperture system blocks unused light for a clean beam
Multi RGB light color/strobe speed/brightness wireless controlled by Blutooth APP
Support RGB light effect Sync with music rhythm in music mode, support DIY light effect
Full aluminum housing for extra durability while doubling as heat sink
IP67 rated waterproof & dustproof, durable enough to withstand any harsh environments
You can search the QR code on control box or download it on Apple Store(https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bledim/id1027450939?mt=8)
On/off switch attached on control box controls all LEDs on/off
Light color, Brightness and strobe speed controlled by Bluetooth APP only
DIY light effect and music mode set by Bluetooth APP only
More Detail please refer to the pictures showed
Off-Road vehicles-ATVs, SUV, truck,Fork lift,trains,boat
Specialized vehicles-Fire engine,police cars,rescue vehicle,Communication vehicle, military command vehicle etc.
Engineering vehicles-Excavator,dozer,road roller,bulldozer,crane and mining truck etc
1x 240W RGB LED light bar(CREE Chips),2x side brackets(rubber pads included)
1x RGB control box harness kit with switch,1x wiring harness kit with relay and fuse
Necessary mounting hardware like bolts,washers,nuts included
Мы в соц. сетях :
- VK.COM: http://vk.com/club32718932
- OK.RU: http://www.odnoklassniki.ru/group/54302708727808
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Off.Road.Control
- Drive2: https://www.drive2.ru/r/mitsubishi/1264814/
МЕГА светодиодная ЛАМПА Стробоскоп (Auxbeam V-Series RGB Led Light Bar)
I have been told that the orange bases I used in this video are no longer available so I have started building kits that are improved over my original DIY design. You can purchase the Arch Base Kits here: http://doityourselfchristmas.com/forums/showthread.php?42362-HDPE-Arch-Kits
If you are interested in buying these and other light show products already built, please visit my new store Living Light Shows: http://www.livinglightshows.com. You can also see some demonstration videos here of the products: https://youtu.be/YZ7m2F4bjH0?list=PLOp9Tx63j4ohTbZJ2050ZdmRUHKHe0gz2
All you will need to complete the arches is the following:
1. EMT tubing (1/2″ from Home Depot) (70″)
2. 2″OD, 1-3/4″ ID HDPE Tubing (http://www.mcmaster.com/#50375K64) (I cut mine to 9-1/2′)
3. Pixel strips. These are the ones I use (http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/5m-DC12V-60leds-m-20pcs-ws2811-ic-meter-20pixels-led-digital-strip-IP68-waterproof-in-silicon/701799_1921783413.html). I cut each 5m strip in half and make two arches with it. Don’t let the shipping cost frighten you, email Ray and tell him I referred you and he will give you a better price.
For frequently asked questions and more video’s on my light show, visit my website at http://www.johnsonlightshow.com
Have you been watching ABC’s The Great Christmas Light Fight or browsing videos on YouTube of Christmas Light shows or displays that are synchronized to music and wondered how you can do that to your house? This video is part of a five video series that I created based on emails I have received from others who have watched my lightshow and are interested in the elements, the technology, and how a person can get started with their own DIY Christmas display. I have attempted to show a basic overview of building elements for your own light show on a budget and with readily available materials from Home Depot, Lowes, Hobby Lobby, or other stores.
Here are some additional details on the arches not clearly covered in the video that I have been asked about:
1. The slits at the bottom of the tube are about 2 inches long and 1/8″ wide (or a little wider). I did them in two places on each side opposite of each other. They are there so the clamp can squeeze the tubing against the rebar cap and keep it tight. Without the slit, you cannot get the tube sufficiently tight on the rebar clamp.
2. The pipe clamp is actually a pipe hanger I think it what it is called. I got it at Home Depot in the section that pipe fittings, EMT, etc. It’s intended purpose is to support a 2″ conduit hanging from a ceiling. The cross bar screws into the clamp where you would ordinarily put a threaded rod if it was hanging from a ceiling.
3. The Cross bar is 1/2″ EMT and painted black for aesthetics only.
4. The arch is staked to the ground, heavy duty tent stakes work great.
This video series includes the following:
Part 1: How to build a Leaping Arch for an outdoor Christmas light show
Part 2: How to build a Pixel Tree for an outdoor Christmas light show
Part 3: How to build a Pixel Matrix/Pixel Grid for an outdoor Christmas light show
Part 4: How to build a Pixel Wreath for an outdoor Christmas light show
Part 5: How to build a Pixel Snowflake for an outdoor Christmas light show
You can view all these videos in this HOW-TO series here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOp9Tx63j4ojLndg_GsMVdVZSh_ALLiDf
If you plan to use these elements with Pixel LED lights then you will need a controller, sequencing software, and a show player. For my Christmas Light Show (www.johnsonlightshow.com) I used the SanDevices e682 pixel controller with a Raspberry Pi running the Falcon Pi Player (FPP) software that is freely available through Falcon Christmas (www.falconchristmas.com) or Github for the show player.
For sequencing the show (i.e., Programming the different effects the lights will do) there are many available options in software, some are commercial and some are open source or free. My preferred software is called Vixen 3. Other popular options include Light-O-Rama (also known as Lightorama, Light o rama, or LOR), Light Show Pro, Madrix, Hinkle’s Lighting Sequencer (HLS), Nutcracker, and more.
For your soundtrack you can either create something custom (I used a free program called Audacity) or you can simply download an MP3 or WAV file of music you like and import it into your sequencing software.
Other great resources for getting started and learning more Christmas Lights, Displays, and Light Shows, are listed below:
- DIYC forum (www.doityourselfchristmas.com)
- Falcon Christmas (www.falconchristmas.com)
- Planet Christmas (www.planetchristmas.com)
- Australian Christmas Lighting & Computer Animation Forum (www.auschristmaslighting.com)
Visit my site for more information at: http://www.johnsonlightshow.com
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/johnsonlightshow
2014 Contestant on ABC’s “The Great Christmas Light Fight”