China Black/White Wall Corner Protectors for SaleCustomized OEM Rubber Edge Strip China SupplierGutter Hydroponics China ExporterPvc Hydroponics for SaleWholesale Roller Shutter Doors Of Kitchen CabinetWholesale Rubber Seal Manufacturer
Nearly 60 UB undergraduate and graduate students pitched business ideas with novel solutions to real-world challenges on Wednesday, April 16, 2014.
Outdoor Living With Tropical Style
Summer is coming and who doesn’t relish the alfresco lifestyle and outdoor entertaining that is part and parcel of South Aussie living? This easy care villa, built in 2004 and sited cleverly on a 377m2 block in a central location, encapsulates this lifestyle with its huge tropical themed pitched roof outdoor entertaining area, beautifully tended gardens and some cute features, perfect for sunny days and balmy nights.
Inside is just as relaxing as out, with two living rooms on offer, including the spacious family room which flows onto the verandah. The master of the 3 bedrooms conveniently has access to the 2 way bathroom and plenty of storage is on offer with both of the other bedrooms boasting built in robes. Control the climate with the new split system air conditioning unit – you won’t even have to consider the cost, with the benefit of a 1KW solar electricity system reducing your bills.
• 3 bedrooms, master with ceiling fan and direct access to the 2 way bathroom, 2 others with generous built in robes and all with vertical blinds and curtains as window treatment
• Cosy formal lounge room with external roller shutter to window, ceiling fan and wall mounted TV point
• Spacious family living/dining/kitchen with practical tiled flooring, down lighting, ceiling fan, new split system air conditioning unit and sliding doors onto rear verandah
• Good size kitchen with plentiful neutral cream cupboards, big long breakfast bar overlooking the adjacent meals area with feature back, built in oven, gas cook top, microwave nook and a window with an external shade blind and offering a pretty outlook onto a cute little courtyard and hut
• Good size 2 way bathroom with vanity, big mirror, and a shower cubicle with a big rainwater shower head
• Separate toilet
• Good size laundry with built in cupboards and a sliding door to outside
• Tiled entrance hallway, family room, wet areas and carpet to bedrooms and lounge
• Security screen doors
• NBN connected for super-fast internet speeds
• 1 KW solar electricity for worry free bills
• Beautiful outdoor entertaining area – a big 9x5m timber pitched roof sheltered verandah with flyscreens to one side, café blinds to the other and a stainless steel ceiling fan for all year round comfort and bamboo screening and lots of plants and ferns offering a tropical feel
• Adjacent dedicated barbecue hut with handy gas connection point
• Cosy paved courtyard area with cute little ‘tea hut’ for shady summer relaxation
• Little easy to maintain lawn surrounded by beautiful established planting
• Raised veggie and herb gardens
• Garden shed
• 3000l rainwater tanks with irrigation system to garden beds
• Gated side access and side utility area
• Garage with remote roller door and personal access door to home
• Extra wide concrete driveway for off street parking
• Easy care front gardens with established planting
• 137m2 home, built in 2004 on a 377m2 block
Lovely all year round and a delight during the warmer months, this easy maintenance villa is conveniently close to all of Willunga’s attractions. A brief stroll will land you on the characterful high street where you can browse the quirky blend of shops, grab a bite to eat in one of the many different cafes or even partake in sampling some locally produced wine in one of the hotels or cellar doors. Stock up for the week on fresh, locally grown produce at the farmers market and then head back home to your tropical sanctuary.