NFT Channel ManufacturersPvc Plastic Roller Shutter Doors For File Cabinet ManufacturerWaterproof Cable Trunking ManufacturerWholesale Edge Protection Rubber Seal Strip SupplierWholesale Rectangular NFT Channel for SaleWholesale Rubber Water Sealing Strip Factories
In this video, I give you a tour of my ultimate home car detailing garage. It has been a lifelong dream of mine to build myself the ultimate home car detailing garage. So when I bought my new house a few years ago, I worked closely with my builder to make this custom garage project come to life and as an end result, I have what I think is my ultimate garage build for a detailer.
- It’s a 15 feet wide by 21 feet deep garage, for a total of 315 square feet (not quite a two-car garage, but bigger than a single car garage).
- I hired a company to coat the floor of my garage with a water-tight, impact and UV resistant polyurea coating.
- The drywall is mold and moisture resistant and the paint used on the walls is a kitchen & bathroom paint to prevent mold and it can be washed easily.
- I installed 48 feet of fluorescent lighting to better see what I’m doing. – I have a 12 000 BTU heatpump installed so I can stay cool or heated 365 days a year as needed.
- I have a workbench and storage cabinet for all my detailing products, and plenty of tools and equipment for a perfect job.
- I also went crazy and had a water softener system installed for clean water for washing cars and thus preventing water spots.
- Even the hose reel and garden hose are heavy duty high end units.
No detail was overlooked in creating my ultimate home car detailing garage.
I have been detailing cars for over 20 years and through those years I was able to acquire many tools, equipment, and products allowing me to comfortably detail cars from my home.
Here’s a quick list of tools, equipment and features found in my garage as well as some less expensive alternatives that I’d recommend:
McCulloch MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam Cleaner: http://amzn.to/2reilPj
Other McCulloch steam cleaners: http://amzn.to/2reuFyG
Ridgid 4 gallon portable vacuum: http://amzn.to/2rejNBe
Other wet/dry vacuums: http://amzn.to/2reuVOd
Karcher K5 pressure washer: http://amzn.to/2scDvud
Other Karcher pressure washers: http://amzn.to/2qtzGk1
Greenworks pressure washer: http://amzn.to/2rwkPJP
Flex 3401 dual action polisher: http://amzn.to/2tjmcvz
Porter Cable 7424XP dual action polisher: http://amzn.to/2uhf8g0
Daikin 12,000 BTU 15 SEER heat pump system: http://amzn.to/2s0LASZ
Roller seat creeper: http://amzn.to/2s0Nd3d
Garage cabinets: http://amzn.to/2tnpZsq
Water softener systems: http://amzn.to/2tnuNy3
Two wash buckets with dirt traps: http://amzn.to/2s0Drhp
DIY Garage floor coatings: http://amzn.to/2tnhmOl
Eley hose reel: http://amzn.to/2ugJPSn
Eley garden hose: http://amzn.to/2tnh0r1
Strongway hose reel: http://amzn.to/2tnjiqg
Broom and mop racks: http://amzn.to/2ugPvMl
Door-mounted garbage can: http://amzn.to/2tjFLUT
McCulloch MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam Cleaner: http://amzn.to/2qtUkjS
Other McCulloch steam cleaners: http://amzn.to/2rwiQFn
Ridgid vacuums: http://amzn.to/2qtG7n9
Ridgid auto detailing kit: http://amzn.to/2qqYXPH
Other wet/dry vacuums: http://amzn.to/2rwv1ly
Karcher K5 pressure washer: http://amzn.to/2r3my7W
Other Karcher pressure washer: http://amzn.to/2qtVKLm
Greenworks pressure washer: http://amzn.to/2s68EQH
McCulloch MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam Cleaner: http://amzn.to/2s5thg7
Other McCulloch steam cleaners: http://amzn.to/2qqWo02
Wet/dry vacuums: http://amzn.to/2qrneVN
Karcher pressure washers: http://amzn.to/2r3Dc7m
Steam cleaners: http://amzn.to/2r3d1xq
Wet/dry vacuums: http://amzn.to/2s5sOub
Nettoyeurs haute pression: http://amzn.to/2r3o362
Welcome to Pan TheOrganizer, a Youtube channel designed to help people improve different aspects of their lives through fun and entertaining videos!
If you liked this video, click on the thumbs up button. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel if you want to keep on enjoying amazing content like this video. Welcome to the Pan TheOrganizer family!!
►List of equipment I use to produce my Youtube videos: https://youtu.be/5Ws-1BXhrFk
►You can also follow on social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat.
Music by Joakim Karud
Nicole and her crew begin work on the back unit of this Victorian mansion.