China Plastic Clear PVC Data Strip ExporterChina Plastic Glass Sealing Strip FactoryChina Reinforced Polyester Wear Strip ManufacturerPlastic Clear PVC Data Strip China SupplierTransparent PVC Data Strip China FactoriesWholesale Supermarket Date Strip Manufacturer
Watch the full episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA6LW9wINso
Plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey shows how to prevent ice buildup from shutting down an air-conditioning system. (See below for steps.)
Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official This Old House YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=thisoldhouse
Steps for How to Repair a Frozen Air Conditioner:
1. Clean or replace the return-air filter to ensure it’s not obstructing the flow of fresh air to the air conditioner.
2. Confirm that the size of the air-conditioning unit can accommodate the diameter and number of cool-air ducts.
3. Remove the metal access panel to expose the evaporator coil.
4. Check the size of the outdoor condenser unit. Typically one ton of cooling is needed for every 500 to 600 square feet of living space.
5. If the condenser is too big for the house, it can cause ice to form on the evaporator coils and shut down the system.
6. Pump out and collect the refrigerant from the existing too-large condenser.
7. Disconnect the old condenser and cart it away.
8. Install a new appropriate-size condenser.
9. Connect the new condenser to the existing electrical power supply and refrigerant lines.
10. Remove the old evaporator coil and replace it with a new coil that matches the tonnage rating of the new condenser.
11. Reconnect the ductwork and seal the new evaporator cabinet at top and bottom with sheet metal strips and foil tape.
12. Braze new copper connections to the refrigerant lines.
13. Insulate the suction line.
14. Connect PVC pipe to the condensate drain and then attach the pipe to a pump.
15. Run flexible tubing from the pump to a drain.
16. If necessary, add refrigerant to the new system.
17. Turn on the air conditioner to ensure it’s operating properly.
Follow This Old House and Ask This Old House:
LingXian Polyurethane Co., Ltd. is a professional set design, development, production, sales series polyurethane equipment, a combination of material level one of the major entities. Founded in 2008, the registered capital of 10 million yuan, construction area of over 10,000 square meters, is China the forefront of polyurethane technology companies.
At present my company’s products are low pressure polyurethane foaming machine,high pressure polyurethane foam injection machine, polyurethane sealing strip casting machine,polyurethane foam elastomer casting machine,pu foam car seat production line, pu foaming wall insulation board production line, pu foam tile sandwich panel production line and other pu foaming automatic production lines, all kinds of Polyurethane related foam machinery. we also produce various types of blended polyol isocyanate polyurethane raw materials and MDI.
We also manufacture polyurethane pu foam （ blend polyol / mdi isocyanate ）raw material ，polyurethane adhesive, including both one component polyurethane glue and two component polyurethane glue. Polyurethane adhesive is specialized for making polyurethane pu foam （ blend polyol / mdi isocyanate ）raw material sandwich panel, where it functions as binding agent between the face panel and core material. The metallic face panel can be color steel plate, galvanized sheet or aluminum sheet. Nonmetallic face panel can be calcium silicate board, Mgo board, gypsum board, OSB, etc. The core material can be EPS, XPS, rock wool, aluminum honeycomb, paper honeycomb, glass fiber wool, perlite insulation board, etc. The sandwich panels are used for making plant warehouse, polyurethane pu foam cold room or refrigerating equipment.
We provide 7*24 hours service for every customer. Welcome to your inquiry.
For PU Machine :
For PU Raw Material:
www.blendpolyol.com / www.puglue.com