China Edge Strip PricelistChina Plastic Edge Protection FactoriesPE TPE PVC T Edge Trim China SupplierPvc Plastic Slot Board For Decoration ManufacturerSlat wall Board ManufacturerWholesale Corner Protectors For Walls Manufacturers
Kung Fu Maintenance goes over the five most common problems with vertical blinds.
Get New Master Wand Control http://amzn.to/2liahb3
Comb Gear http://amzn.to/2kKsT1B
Blind Stems http://amzn.to/2lW5sY0
Vertical Blind Slat Repair Clips http://amzn.to/2kKrdoY
Ivory Blind Slats http://amzn.to/2lW5D5Y
White Blind Slats http://amzn.to/2lux8lQ
Get the Screwdriver used in so many KFM videos here http://amzn.to/2kHFoOF
Get the Multi Tool Pliers used in so many KFM videos http://amzn.to/2kWTjPp
Nice Little Hand Held Drill http://amzn.to/2lixPwx
Get KFM’s Favored Cordless Drill Plus Power Tool Set http://amzn.to/2lie9cb
Get the Wet Dry Vacuum used in so many KFM videos http://amzn.to/2lFxi7u
Get The Kung Fu Maintenance book here http://amzn.to/2lEQPFk
Or the Kung Fu Maintenance E book here for less than $5 http://amzn.to/2lEY8wD
Get the Kung Fu Maintenance album (good driving music) “Up Beat” here http://amzn.to/2l41pZ1
Get the Kung Fu Maintenance album (nice Instrumental music) “Entropy” here http://amzn.to/2kl2U0p
I don’t work for any of the product companies listed however I do make a small commission on items ordered through the links.
00:08 OK today, I am going to be showing you the
00:09 five most common problems with vertical blinds
00:13 one of the most common problems
00:16 is simply a blind slat being out of step
00:19 something as simple as this
00:21 where it is just going to hang up
00:22 and now your blinds are not going to turn and open up so first thing is your going to want to
00:27 go along and make sure
00:29 that all of your blinds are in a row and
00:32 that’s one of the most common problems.
00:35 Another most common problem is a
00:38 broken blind slat itself
00:39 often they will break off right here
00:43 what you can do is flip your blind slat over
00:46 and use a hole punch and punch some new holes
00:48 and than re hang it up. If you want to you can trim it off straight or you can get
00:52 replacement slats and trim them down. I have a video on
00:57 those repairs, video on that repair and I will try to put the link on this video so you can click over to it.
01:02 The Third most often repair that’s needed
01:05 is a stripped master gear now as I
showed you if one of the deals was hanging up or the blinds
01:09 were hanging up
01:10 and someone continued to try to force it
01:14 it can strip the master gear
01:16 And there is a couple of different types of
master gears this one is a
01:19 self aligning master gear
01:21 it links underneath the first slat
01:25 this one you can take out these screws
and link it to the first carrier
01:30 I’ve got a video on that also so I will try to put the link on here.
01:35 Fourth most common type of repair that is needed
01:36 is where you have an individual blind that is not turning
01:39 all the other ones are turning just fine
01:42 and that one individual
01:43 blind is not turning
01:46 what’s needed is either the
01:48 head the uh… the gear here
01:50 has got some broken teeth on it
01:52 or the comb gear itself
01:55 has broken off
01:56 and these can be replaced.
01:58 I also have a video on that
02:00 I will put the link on this video it is for the stem
02:03 and comb gear.
02:05 And the Fifth most common problem with
02:07 vertical blinds
02:08 is that the blinds are hard to open. Now, this one is not so bad, it slides pretty easy, but if you had a set that was hard to open
02:18 what you want to do is lube it with silicone spray.
02:20 Apply it to the entire length inside the track.
02:24 And it is not the best smelling stuff in the world but it really does a good job in lubing the blinds
02:29 because what it does silicone lube dries
02:32 and it still maintains its lubricant qualities
02:35 and because it dries it is not going to collect as much dust and dirt and debris
02:39 and than clog up. Anyway once you put it on go ahead and work the blinds in
02:47 and you are good to go.
02:49 And that is the five most common problems with vertical blinds.
02:52 There’s a few others.
02:53 I will try to add them on later but
02:56 that’s about the five most common.
Presenting XOIN, a revolutionary topical skin adhesive from Astrum Healthcare.
XOIN is a safe and a painless alternative for sutures and staples for closing wounds, lacerations and surgical incisions.
Closing wounds with XOIN saves time and is a convenient option for both Doctors and patients.
XOIN contains the monomer, n-Butyl 2 cyanoacrylate used successfully throughout the world over the last thirty years.
XOIN exhibits a high degree of mechanical strength in wound closure.
The successful application of n-Butyl cyanoacrylate as a topical skin adhesive has been described in more than one thousand publications.
XOIN is a single use ampoule in individual foil peel pack to maintain absolute sterility.
Though the single most distinguishing factor that sets XOIN apart from the rest of the tissue adhesives is its Technologically Superior Delivery Device.
The XOIN device comes to you with a worldwide PATENTED MICRODELIVERY SYSTEM.
This device is an ingenious assembly of :
- A Thin glass ampoule containing the adhesive blue liquid
- A Polymer Jacketed Sheath
- A Polypropylene Microfilter
- And A Soft Polymer Tip for microdrop delivery.
The XOIN device is designed to offer you many advantages:
It maintains the Sterility and the Long term Stability of the product.
It enables storage at Room Temperature and,
Makes it Convenient and Easy for You to use.
XOIN is blue in color; hence it is easily distinguishable when applied.
XOIN is used to close wounds that are:
• in the areas of Minimal or NO Tension and
• the edges of which can be Closely Approximated
Let us now see how this wonderful product, XOIN, works …..
• Wound should be cleaned and dried completely.
• Now remove XOIN from the peel pouch and hold the device between your fore-finger and thumb.
• Firmly press in the middle to crush the glass ampoule inside, releasing the liquid adhesive into the plastic jacket. Please note, once the ampoule is crushed, it should be used immediately.
• Using your gloved hand or ideally, with forceps, bring the edges of the wound together closely and precisely.
• Invert the XOIN device over the site of application and by applying controlled pressure on the plastic jacket; release the liquid adhesive drop by drop throughout the length of the closely approximated wound edges.
• Avoid the tissue adhesive flowing into the wound.
• Keep the wound edges aligned for about one minute.
• When applied the MONOMER n-Butyl cyanoacrylate, comes in contact with the skin moisture, and chemically changes into a POLYMER, which forms a bridge binding the wound edges together.
• Once the transparent film becomes opaque, Tissue Bonding is complete.
• XOIN forms an antibacterial film which protects the wound against infections and an additional dressing is not required,
• But to protect the wound site from any external injury, you may cover the wound closure site with a Dry Gauze.
• Do not use any anti-infective ointment to cover the wound over XOIN.
• XOIN sheds off the skin within 5-10 days requiring no further medical treatment.
• XOIN leaves minimal scars after complete wound healing thereby enhancing the cosmetic outcome.
• XOIN is Simple to Use and Effective.
• In emergency setting to repair lacerations, an injection of Local Anesthesia is not needed.
• Moreover, the Additional procedure of suture removal is totally done away with.
• After using XOIN to close wounds, the Patient may take a bath without any worry.
In case of an accidental misapplication of XOIN, application of Acetone (commercially available as nail polish remover) on the already set XOIN film does the trick. Simply apply a swab of acetone to gently loosen the film. This may be particularly useful in case of any further wound treatment.
XOIN, the quick and easy alternative to sutures and staples, is available in 3 strengths:
0.15 ml, which closes upto 3 inches,
0.25 ml, upto 5 inches
and 0.5 ml, upto 7 to 8 inches of wound size
For closing wounds, cuts and surgical incisions, Choose XOIN, and enjoy the benefits of the superior wound closure technology.