China Door Weather SealT Furniture Edge Trim Strip for SaleWholesale Edge Trim Channel Rubber ManufacturersWholesale Edge Trim Protective U Rubber FactoriesWholesale Furniture/Door Flexible Plastic Edge Trim PricelistWholesale Rubber Counter-top Edging Strip
When you rush you must know how to cut baseboards fast. It will save tonnes of your working time. Making lots of corner inserts I had learned how to cut baseboards fast and easy.
THINGS I MENTION IN THIS VID:
- Dewalt Miter Saw – http://amzn.to/2i7JonF
– Pin Nailer 23-Gauge – http://amzn.to/2ibSUds
– Compressor – http://amzn.to/2ihgl0X
– Compressor hose – http://amzn.to/2kOlyyl
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDS! http://www.youtube.com/user/mryoucandoityourself?sub_confirmation=1
ALSO FIND ME HERE:
STUFF I USE TO MAKE VIDEOS:
Canon T5i – http://amzn.to/2i3ptu5
– Miter Saw Stand – http://amzn.to/2hQbdDM
– Dewalt Table Saw – http://amzn.to/2h3aOgy
– Milescraft FeatherBoard – http://amzn.to/2kjsvIC
– Router Table – http://amzn.to/2ikRmO2
– Dewalt Miter Saw Crown Stops – http://amzn.to/2hObQOa
– Dewalt 18 Ga nail gun – http://amzn.to/2i7TTaa
– Dewalt 16 Ga nail gun – http://amzn.to/2h33B06
– Dewalt circular saw – http://amzn.to/2jkgG80
– Ridgid Vacuum – http://amzn.to/2i7HWRZ
– Festool 36 Auto Clean Vacuum – http://amzn.to/2jt9jX0
– Makita Jig Saw – http://amzn.to/2i7Oe3V
– Makita Cordless Tool Kit – http://amzn.to/2i2oNVF
– Laminate cutter – http://amzn.to/2h3A6LG
– Rubber Mallet – http://amzn.to/2i7mnBa
– Rockwell Versacut Saw – http://amzn.to/2h3zTYB
– Fein Multimaster – http://amzn.to/2gVcZQ0
– Undercut Saw – http://amzn.to/2i3poqc
– Angle Grinder – http://amzn.to/2jXLnMh
– Sliding T-Bevel – http://amzn.to/2i3qMJu
– Hot Glue Gun – http://amzn.to/2hOEuz2
– Adhesive Gun – http://amzn.to/2hOEoI4
– Construction Adhesive – http://amzn.to/2hOFeEz
– Wood Glue – http://amzn.to/2i3vqH4
– Tongue and Groove Glue – http://amzn.to/2hC8bD9
– Heavy-Duty Utility Knife – http://amzn.to/2kIvPvY
– Duct Tape – http://amzn.to/2jk6WdU
– Scotch Masking Tape – http://amzn.to/2kMnA6p
– Clamp – http://amzn.to/2lqwJxL
– Water Based Spray – http://amzn.to/2lsKSNZ
– Bostik Best flooring glue – http://amzn.to/2kLc4U6
– Waxed Paper Underlayment – http://amzn.to/2iiCi3m
– Laminate Flooring – http://amzn.to/2mh4fdX
– Flooring Underlayment – http://amzn.to/2lYSXZd
Installing Shoe Moldings between the Hardwood Floor and Baseboards
Click this link for my other Hardwood Flooring Tutorials!
Click this link for my other Laminate Flooring Tutorials!
Click this link for my other Laminate Stairs Tutorials!
Click this link for my other Hardwood Stairs Tutorials!
Click this link for my other subfloor leveling tutorials
Thanks for watching!
Let me know what you think by commenting and rating this video!
Don’t forget to subscribe
Moulding threaded plastic mouldings is a specialised part of the plastic injection moulding process. The main challenge of threaded mouldings is removing the moulding from the moulding tool.
To find out about other methods of making threaded mouldings as well as other specialist moulding processes, visit the Toolcraft advice pages at http://www.toolcraft.co.uk/advice-plastic-injection-moulding.htm?utm_campaign=threadedmouldings&utm_medium=video&utm_source=youtube
Mouldings with thread on the outside
Mouldings with thread on the outside can generally be made by making a mould tool with half of the thread in the core and half of the thread in the cavity. That way, the moulding can be removed from the tool without problem.
Mouldings with thread on the inside
However, to obtain a plastic moulding with the thread on the inside, or a moulding with the thread on the outside where no join lines may be visible, a different process is needed. For these mouldings, a removable threaded core is placed inside the mould tool. The polymer is injected into the mould tool and sets around the core to create the thread. The core and the moulded part are then removed from the mould tool and the core must then be removed from the moulded part.
This video shows how this is done in an operator-based process. The operator places the core in the mould tool inside the injection moulding machine.
The moulding machine now injects polymer into the mould tool.
The polymer sets inside the mould and around the threaded core to create the thread.
The core and the moulded part are now removed from the mould tool. Normally, there will be two cores so that one can be placed back immediately for the moulding machine to continue moulding.
The core is now removed from the moulding with a power drill.
Finally, the sprue is cut off and the moulding is finished.