China Pvc Sealing Strip FactoryChina T Furniture Edge Trim Strip SupplierPVC/PP/PE/TPR TPE Tablet Plastic Rubber Corner Guards China FactoriesRubber Strip Step Edge Protection ManufacturersU Shape Molding Plastic Trip FactoryWholesale Slot Wall Panel Board Manufacturer
Don’t miss a moment of the fun every Monday night from 7pm to 9pm ET only on HSN and HSN.com. http://goo.gl/DjNZaA
Prices shown on the previously recorded video may not represent the current price. View hsn.com to view the current selling price.
Trim-Tex is a range of PVC trims and beads manufactured in the USA and distributed throughout Australia by Wallboard Tools.
Trim-Tex beads are flexible, corrosion resistant and easy to cut, sand, paint and install.
A majority of the Trim-Tex range is installed using the “Spray and Staple” method.
• Ensure the substrate is true and plumb
• Remove excess overhang of plasterboard prior to installation of Trim-Tex beads
• Spray a liberal coat of Trim-Tex 847 Spray Adhesive to the inside of the Trim-Tex bead as well as the surface of the
plasterboard where the Trim-Tex bead is to be installed
• Apply firm even pressure to the mud legs using the Trim-Tex Cleaning Tool to ensure a solid bond
• Staple through the set leg of the Trim-Tex bead at 200mm centres maximum, using 10mm divergent staples (refer to
stapling diagram). When installing archway beads staple every tab for ultimate bond
• Re-apply pressure to the set leg of the Trim-Tex bead if required
• Set the Trim-Tex bead with approved compounds (refer to standard ASTM-C475M-02 (2007) or the Plasterboard Manufacturers
For more information on the Trim-Tex range, inlcuding a downloadable catalogue, visit: www.wallboardtools.com.au
Check out some of the amazingly creative uses for Trim-Tex at: www.plasterart.com.au or follow Plasterart on Facebook: www.facebook.com/plasterart