China Cupboard Plastic Corner Protectors for SaleChina Cupboard Roller Shutter FactoryChina Decorative Corner Protectors For Walls SupplierPvc Hydroponics FactoriesWear Strip for SaleWholesale Black/White Wall Corner Protectors Manufacturers
Tools required: Screwdriver, putty knife, safety glasses and gloves.
This is how to adjust the door’s rollers to ensure smooth operation and maintain weather tightness..First thing, check your wheels. There are two adjustments on the door panel covered by plug covers. Using a stiff putty knife, remove the plug covers. The screw ports allow access to Philips head screws to raise and adjust the door.
When you need to raise the door, place the putty knife under the door and push the door upwards. This takes pressure off the wheel. To raise the door, turn the screw clockwise. To lower the door, turn the screw counterclockwise.
Whenever you adjust one side, you must adjust the other side accordingly. To tell if there is an even reveal, slide the door towards the door jam and line it up to make sure the gap is even from top to bottom.
Insert the plugs once you have adjusted the door and it is sliding properly.
This tutorial will show you how to assemble the sewing cabinet for the Kangaroo & Joey Sewing Cabinet set, available on our site at https://www.overstock.com/Crafts-Sewing/Kangaroo-Kabinets-Kangaroo-and-Joey-Sewing-Cabinet/6504675/product.html?cache=no
1. Locate quilt panel H. Secure four butt hinges along the back edge of the panel, articulating portion facing up. Install two plastic ramps.
2. Position top panel A with the holes facing up.
3. Screw cam bolts into the six small holes. Leave larger dowel holes empty.
4. Position side panel D with holes facing up, back groove facing towards you.
5. Secure the ball catch mount to the top front corner of the panel.
6. Place cam connectors in the four holes, leaving them in the open position.
7. Place dowels in the dowel holes on the top and bottom edges of the panel. Dowels should be inserted so only 1/4 extends above the panel edge. Use a drop of glue to secure the dowels.
8. Locate the right hand side of the lifter rail, identifiable by the adjustment. Attach the rail to the center of panel D. Top of the lifter rail should be even with the top of the cabinet.
9. Locate bottom panel B, non-locking casters, and caster hardware bag.
10. Place the panel finished-side up. Place a washer over your first caster hole and tighten the caster into place. Repeat steps for remaining casters.
11. Flip the panel over.
12. Screw cam bolts into the five small holes, located on the sides and center.
13. Install the Insert Holder to the side of center.
14. Locate Division Panel E and position finished-side down.
15. Install the lifter rail using three screws, making certain the top of the rail and the top of the panel are even.
16. Reverse the panel and install the three cam connectors.
17. Place four dowels in the holes along the top edge of the panel.
18. Attach the runner to the arm of the panel. The ball on the runner should be facing down and towards the end of the arm.
19. Place two dowels in the holes on the bottom of the panel.
20. Locate Left side panel C.
21. Attach the second drawer runner, roller facing down and away from the groove.
22. Insert the four cam connectors into the surface of the panel.
23. Place wooden dowels in the top and bottom edges of the panel.
24. Find a friend to help you assemble the pieces.
25. Keep panel C and retrieve panels B and E.
26. Align the dowel holes and cams of panels C and B and secure. Tighten the cam connectors. The grooves should line up. Repeat for Panel E.
27. Locate Back Panel F. With an assistant, slide the panel into the grooves of the assembled pieces, the finished side facing out, panel pointing up.
28. Locate the lifter board and air lift. Attach the air lift to the unfinished side. Use your assistant to help guide the lifter board onto the rails.
29. Fasten the slats of the lifter onto the rails. Push down to engage and lock the lifter.
30. Locate the top panel. Install remaining cam bolts.
31. With your assistant, join the top of the cabinet to the assembled. The large opening should be placed over the lifter board assembly. Tighten the cam bolts.
32. Locate your gate leg panels. Attach two butt hinges to the back edge of each panel, the articulating portion of each hinge facing up.
33. Attach the caster bracket and caster to the outer bottom corner, and the gate leg button to the upper outer corner.
34. Locate the holes on the back panel of panel F. Align the holes on the back panel and the hinges on the gate legs, and screw into place.
35. Retrieve quilt panel H and balance on the gate legs, finished side facing up.
36. Locate the pre drilled holes on the overhang of the assembled pieces and secure the quilt panel hinges.
37. Locate panel L and attach the remainder of the brass ball catch to both ends of the unfinished side.
38. Locate drawer pieces P and R.
39. Place cam connectors and dowels into the corresponding holes, located on the ends of each piece.
40. Find drawer front panel N.
41. Insert two cam bolts into the small holes.
42. Align the cams and dowel holes of panels P and N, making certain the grooves line up. Tighten the cams. Repeat this step for panel R.
43. Slide drawer bottom O into the grooves.
44. Position back piece Q onto the drawer, and screw into place with the 4×32 screws.
45. Locate the drawer supports and screws and place between the drawer bottom and the back, and the drawer bottom and the front.
46. Secure the drawer bolts and handles.
47. Locate the drawer cover and the four metal buttons.
48. Insert the straight buttons into the curved edges and routed buttons into the 90 degree corners.
Subscribe to our Overstock Channel on YouTube https://youtube.com/user/Overstock
Like Overstock on Facebook: https://facebook.com/overstock/
Follow Overstock on Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/overstock/
Follow Overstock on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Overstock
Follow Overstock on Instagram: https://instagram.com/overstock/