China Rubber Edge Strip PricelistEdge Protection For Aluminum Extrusion Profiles FactoriesPvc Slot Cover For Aluminum Extrusion Profiles ManufacturersRubber Strip(TPR PE&TPE Materials Or Custom As The Request) China ManufacturerWholesale Solid NFT Planting PVC U Channel FactoriesWholesale T Furniture Edge Trim Strip for Sale
Kickboards are one of the last things you install when you are building a kitchen. This video from Bunnings will show you how to measure up your drilling points properly and install your kickboards neatly. You will also learn how to protect the laminate surface while you cut.
For more DIY advice and information, visit the Bunnings website today: http://www.bunnings.com.au/diy-advice
Want to save money on your wedding flowers? Follow our simple tutorial showing you how to make a these beautiful table centerpieces!
WHERE ELSE TO FIND US:
Be sure to check out our WEDDING BLOG: http://bridedeforce.blogspot.com There’s new content going up every single day!
You can also follow Fleur for BEAUTY bits and pieces:
Step by Step guide:
1. You will need:
- Flowers of your choice
- Greenery of your choice
- Oasis/Flower Foam (Pre-Soaked)
- Vase/Glass Dish
2. Cut Oasis/Flower Foam to correct size. Make sure that you have pre-soaked it with water.
3. Take your flowers:
- Cut to the correct length
- Strip down the leaves (inc the thorns if you are using roses)
- Pull off any greenery or tatty petals around the head of the flower too
4. Arrange your flowers in a circular pattern, alternating colours if you so wish
- Add greenery & Looped grass if you wish
5. Tie a satin ribbon around the bottom of the vase/glass dish
6. Take any spare flower heads and put them in tiny glass cubes for an added decoration.
7. Don’t forget to keep the arrangement topped up with a little water if you are making them the day before the wedding!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video.