China Hydroponic Channel FactoryChina Non Toxic Hydroponic NFT PVC Channel ManufacturersChina PVC Rectangular NFT Channel SupplierChina Reinforced Polyester Wear Strip FactoriesPE Material Polyethylen Wear Strips ExporterWholesale Decorative Wall Plastic Molding Profile Supplier
How do you get a textured finish on a York stone paving flag? This video shows how it’s done. A skilled stonemason will take a thick piece of York stone that has been cut to the size of a flag. The stone is then carefully marked out around the edges . Once done the stone mason eases the flag apart by tentatively tapping chisels between the marked out lines around the flag. Slowly the flag will evenly split apart showing a clean riven texture.
Riven York stone is made using the same techniques that were used to make reclaimed York stone. New Riven York stone is made from natural York stone quarried in Yorkshire and is made by skilled craftsmen. Being a natural material that is created by hand riven York stone paving is unique, the colours, tone and textures are dictated by the formation of the sediments millions of years ago. The quality of natural stone far exceeds that of any man made material.
New riven York stone is usually available in random lengths and widths to a thickness of approximately 50mm. The sizes of the flags are created from stone scants lifted from the quarry floor and then cut to size using a saw. Flags can usually be purchased with either a sawn or fettled edge. A sawn edge gives a more pricise edge to the stone whereas a fettled edge is more rustic and in keeping with the traditional look of a reclaimed flag albeit without the years of weathering. This type of paving flag is typically laid in a random length and width formation.
Location, Lifestyle, Opportunity
We all know location matters and this comfortable 3 bedroom brick veneer home on a fantastic ½ acre block, centrally positioned in town, has one of the best!
The majority of this generous ½ acre parcel sits to the front of the home, with the house itself set well back to the rear of the block offering a truly peaceful, garden like setting at the end of a long tree lined driveway.
Freshly painted and with new carpets throughout, the house still provides some potential for modernisation of the bathroom and kitchen to create internal, as well as external, wow factor. However it is already comfortable, spacious, tidy and ready to move into with a versatile layout and some character features to enhance and enjoy.
Features of this property include:
* 3 good size bedrooms, master with front aspect through 2 sash windows, a generous walk in robe and access to the 2 way family bathroom
* Lounge room with front aspect through 3 sash windows, character brick fireplace setting just waiting for the wood stove to be installed and archway through to adjacent dining room
* Dining room with external roller shutter to window and sliding door through to family room
* Family room including good size kitchen with skylight, brick bar/ island bench, big double sink and walk in pantry
* 2 way bathroom accessible from rear hallway and master bedroom, with electric heater, bath, shower cubicle, toilet and timber vanity
* Big laundry with overhead cupboards, door to outside and adjacent second toilet
* Entrance hallway with slate floor tiles, linen cupboards, arch to lounge and door to family room/ kitchen
* New carpeting throughout most of the home excluding wet areas
* Freshly painted throughout with neutral tones
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Roller blinds to most windows
* Timber skirting, architraves, door and window frames
* NBN connected for super-fast internet access
* 10x3m pitched roof paved rear verandah
* Rear garden with lawn and mature shrubs and trees
* Modular 1000l rainwater tank
* Little garden pond
* Garden shed
* Single carport with roller door
* Long tree lined gravel driveway up to the front of the home
* Rustic slate garden path
* Full width front verandah with decorative lacework
* Timber front door with security screen door
* Huge front garden with a massive expanse of mown grass , lots of mature trees, including fruit trees and plenty of room for a big work shed
* 1982 built brick veneer home with 130m2 of living space
* ½ acre block with rich black alluvial soil that once featured a market garden…an aspiring foody’s paradise.
What an opportunity! Location, lifestyle and the prospect to add some real value. With this property heading to auction on 15th November @ 11am early inspection is recommended.